PlayBuddy
May 20, 2024, 05:23:30 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Lasagna made easy

Started by Tamara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamara

Prepare your lasagna with whatever ingredients you usually  put in it EXCEPT DO NOT boil the noodles. Put them in the pan raw, along with all your other ingredients. Cover with foil and refrigerate for 24 hours. The noodles will be soft, just as they would have had you boiled them. Bake as you normally would.

Tara

Lasagna made even easier.

:))

Tamara

Quote from: Tara on July 02, 2006, 04:28:02 PM

WHATEVER !!!

Tara

Quote from: Tamara on July 02, 2006, 04:31:31 PM

WHATEVER !!!

Oh my! I guess you can't take a joke?

Libra

Quote from: Tamara on July 02, 2006, 04:31:31 PM

WHATEVER !!!

Woah, Nellie!  Tamara dear? It was only a joke!  Look at the recipes I've posted!  She's my best bud on here and she makes fun of my stuff. 

Besides, Stouffer's Lasagna is good.  :D

n8sgirl

aww a cook after my heart..  premade dinners. LOL
That's what I call "Lazy Man's Lasagna" - and might I add, one of my personal favorites.  O0

Libra

Quote from: n8sgirl on July 02, 2006, 09:01:09 PM

That's what I call "Lazy Man's Lasagna" - and might I add, one of my personal favorites.  O0

No kidding!  I made it today!  Add garlic bread and put it in your own dish and call it "homemade."

n8sgirl

Quote from: Libra on July 02, 2006, 09:05:20 PM

No kidding!  I made it today!  Add garlic bread and put it in your own dish and call it "homemade."

Heck when I make "Lazy Man's Anything" it stays in the original packaging, I might add a side, but normally its a fend for yourself kinda night.  I mean I love to cook (even had the Le Cordon Bleu college in Chicago, Illinois begging me to attend there) but if I make a Lazy man Meal...  You're most likely best to just leave me alone because obviously I'm Oscar the Grouch if I don't want to cook. lol

Tara

lmao!! It's not bad stuff that's for sure.  I wonder if they sell it in France?  :))

Lynne

lmao probably not.  :)) We should send someone there and have her find out for us  :))

n8sgirl

Quote from: Tara on July 02, 2006, 09:18:33 PM

lmao!! It's not bad stuff that's for sure.  I wonder if they sell it in France?  :))

Hmm..  Almost makes me wanna go google it.  or ask jeeves.  Heat & Eat Lasagna in France.

-runs off to go find out, curiosity has gotten the best of me..

n8sgirl

Quote from: Lynne on July 02, 2006, 09:20:36 PM
lmao probably not.  :)) We should send someone there and have her find out for us  :))

seeings as how my idea didn't work..  let's go with your plan. lol

Lynne

:)) Well   :-X I can't say who I want to send there to find out for us  :ll
:)) Cuz I'm so sweet and stuff and if I bad mouthed or said something mean about someone then it would ruin my reputation.

n8sgirl

Quote from: Lynne on July 02, 2006, 09:27:22 PM
:)) Well   :-X I can't say who I want to send there to find out for us  :ll
:)) Cuz I'm so sweet and stuff and if I bad mouthed or said something mean about someone then it would ruin my reputation.

well, then lets not nominate anyone, maybe someone would like to volunteer? lol

Tara

This member who posted this recipe  is going to be mad when she sees all this talking in her thread. She wasn't very happy when I posted a easier way to make Lasagna and I was just trying to help. It's not anyones day today I don't think.  :-\

Libra

Quote from: Tara on July 02, 2006, 09:45:09 PM
This member who posted this recipe  is going to be mad when she sees all this talking in her thread. She wasn't very happy when I posted a easier way to make Lasagna and I was just trying to help. It's not anyones day today I don't think.  :-\

Well, I can't speak for anyone else, but I've had fun.

Sorry Tamara, we won't sully you're thread anymore.  It's yours and you can tell us to eff off.  Everyone else has.

Lynne

lmao yeah they sure have. and we can go to france to while we are at it. Ok I won't post here anymore either.

hades

crazy_

sure has been a weird few days in here .... actually I liked tara's recipe, use it frequently !  :))

foxx

Quote from: crazy_ on July 03, 2006, 06:57:10 AM
sure has been a weird few days in here .... actually I liked tara's recipe, use it frequently !  :))

Have you tried their Veggie Lasagna?  Its frickin delicious! 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview