Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Up Your Glitch!!!

Started by CrystalDawn,

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluffy756

Quote from: WV4057 on September 06, 2007, 08:07:08 AM
any 1 know how to work the glitch in rainy day spider sollitare?

That glitch is gone. Unless there a new one don't think so.

WV4057

:'((  can someone please help me get my rainy day badge?

xgingerx

i will help you...just send me a message with the info

Blacklord4

:OO Does anyone know the "Ride the Tide " glitch or trick??

Blacklord4

:(TY Fluffy,i hope someone find a glitch since ride the tide need to win 300 games or so....going to take awhile...

BadgeBabe

There is no glitch in RTT.
Just play the game with Tide Rider and you will have your badge.

BTW, this is by no means the hardest weekly challenge coming up in October and beyond.

wendy

Is there a glitch in Thousand Island solitare?

Tara

Quote from: wendy on October 09, 2007, 04:11:57 PM
Is there a glitch in Thousand Island solitare?

Stomp your right foot 3 times, turn around 6 times, plug your nose and fart 3 times.   :)))  Just kidding...I don't know, but if someone knows, I wanna know too. halloween23.gif

BadgeBabe

There WAS a glitch in 1000 Isle, but the goody- goods on " the other side" had to report it as fast as their little fingers could type.  I was there when they found it. If I find a  glitch- I'm keeping quiet if it helps win a game " over there". Then I'll tell ya all here, LOL.

I know this much, if a game ever needed a glitch, it's this one. I've played all day and all night and am rank 3. Heaven help us to ever finish this game. The auto program is good, the game is stacked way against the player though. Maybe enough people will complain so they will add more balls to the cannon or a magic zap wand or something.

wendy

So, fess up and tell us what it was, might work for us.

bubbleup

after I got to rank 5 badge  I left TIS and when I went back to play I was rank 6..I did a trip around the islands and got the delivery badge! good luck all

disneyland lady

Is there a glitch in Sweet Tooth 2? Most high scores are high at 5000 at the most and someone in there has a high of 46,295 right now. If there is a glitch I would be interested in knowing about it before Pogo does. fall14.gif

Disneyland lady

bevj1899

Tara

Quote from: disneylandlady on November 09, 2007, 10:57:16 AM
Is there a glitch in Sweet Tooth 2? Most high scores are high at 5000 at the most and someone in there has a high of 46,295 right now. If there is a glitch I would be interested in knowing about it before Pogo does. fall14.gif

Disneyland lady

46,295   :-\  I don't know how they could get a score that high.

jeffery

BadgeBabe

gin

I did that and by the time I got to 27,000 I was   :pp   I don't care anymore if someone has a higher score than me.   :%#

Tracey

ok im confused ..wat game are u talkin about ? sweet tooth u cant get a score like that

gin

Yes U can...I did!!    U play real slow.. the timer runs out..U have a huge score...  Yes, it's sweet tooth.   O0  I did it in classic.  Don't know if u can in caramel.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview