Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Up Your Glitch!!!

Started by CrystalDawn,

Previous topic - Next topic

april_showers

umm how do ya refresh useing IE....F5 didnt seem do do anything..lol

Ms.Behavin

I am doing the refresh thing and it is not working. Let me get this right, I hit f5 during the spin. Then it will refresh but it goes back to the main page. How do you know it is giving you double the amount?

Playhawke

I finished Hog heaven weeks ago. but "
i finished HOGS a week or so back and i never got the 100,000 token thing.... I am wondering if anyone else has finished and got stiffed.....

just wonder if its real....... not that pogo would  screw us they never done that b4 {

The first two days it gave everyone in the room 100,000 then they took it down, after that, hardly saw it again.
At least 9 15 times in 1 hour it was handing them out, I didn't want to leave!

Rainbows

I have been in the room as people have gotten them some of my friends

knightrider13195

i clicked that link and it says im not allowed or something to that effect. Please repost the glitch. TYTYTY

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

viveeee

yes i got the 100,000 twice while playing hog heaven

4Tattoo4

i was in mahjong and noticed in someone's profile that they had all the badges.  They got them all on the same day.  Is there a glitch in the new version of it ?

Jewel

Quote from: 4Tattoo4 on March 24, 2007, 09:13:32 PM
i was in mahjong and noticed in someone's profile that they had all the badges.  They got them all on the same day.  Is there a glitch in the new version of it ?

Anyone that had kept playing mahjong before the upgrade and aged up their dragon to the required 450 ages in the new version for the last badge, received all their badges in one day.  They would be awarded the first time they played after the upgrade.

If you saw all 8 (previous 3 plus new 5) of the badges awarded in one day...well then I do not know about that.

viveeee

any new glitches out there and is the spider glitch still working and if so could someone explain it to me please

kayna

can anyone tell me if that folding with a joker to get a badge thing still works? i tryed it serval times and no badge :( or can we have this thread updateded please?

viveeee

Runner

Hello Homer AND Everybody else,

Just a suggestion.

Would it be possible to break off "Up Your Glitch!!!"  into it's own board then have a new subject for each game so it would be easier to navigate?

Anyways just a suggestion

thanks Runner

fiz

Quote from: Runner on April 07, 2007, 08:08:22 AM

Just a suggestion.

Would it be possible to break off "Up Your Glitch!!!"  into it's own board then have a new subject for each game so it would be easier to navigate?

thanks Runner

That would be a great idea! Nice suggestion!!
But, would all the information stored here be lost?

kayna

how about breaking it up and only moveing the information that is relvent? eg the information on stuff that still works and gettign rid of it when its been fixed/dont work anymore that way it will always be current? but then of course it will mean alot of work maybe to make sure its current ect? *shrugs* and that is my 2 tokens worth befor i pass out for the night! still cant seem to master the poker badges so i guess i just do it the old fasioned way heh  :/o\

BoredNItaly

Teeeeheeee
I found a little help in LOTTSO today  gives you tons of points during game play.
What you need a auto. almost or emptyroom (so no one gets mad at high score) two accounts but only let auto play the main account have the second account window up and just showing enough to see the screen names and chat. Get a card full and the auto clicks and for some reason your getting the highest points on that cards  Aces up and stuff it get all the boxs u never get that one damn number then second choice you BUST! And on SuperLottso  IT RAKES UP THE POINTS   BIG TIME........
I hope I explained it the best way I could.

Runner

Quote from: Runner on April 07, 2007, 08:08:22 AM

Just a suggestion.

thanks Runner

forgive me for quoting my own quote  (brain went numb)

Hey Homer, do you think about breaking off  the glitch deal with a different heading for each game?

I understand if you don't want to do it, or it's too much hassle or it's just a bad idea...

but at least tell me.. say hey runner  your stupid!!   get a life!! Anything!

thanks for all you do !!

lol

Runner

LastCall@2

Hi
Is there a glitch for madjong ?
It is taking so long to get badges, Does anyone know?
Thank You....

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview