Jewel

Monkey

It would be in the Up Your Glitch topic if there was one

Homer

Quote from: Runner on April 09, 2007, 07:26:35 AM
Quote from: Runner on April 07, 2007, 08:08:22 AM
Hello Homer AND Everybody else,

Just a suggestion.

Would it be possible to break off "Up Your Glitch!!!"  into it's own board then have a new subject for each game so it would be easier to navigate?

Anyways just a suggestion

thanks Runner

forgive me for quoting my own quote  (brain went numb)

Hey Homer, do you think about breaking off  the glitch deal with a different heading for each game?

I understand if you don't want to do it, or it's too much hassle or it's just a bad idea...

but at least tell me.. say hey runner  your stupid!!   get a life!! Anything!

thanks for all you do !!

lol

Runner

I haven't been around the forum lately. I don't think it's necessary to have a glitch topic for every game in pogo expecially considering most glitches are dead or there wasn't a glitch to begin with.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gigi

............... still................ I agree what runner is talking about and think it would be great for me if I didn't have to nagivate through chats and pages to get to the point............. if ya'll get my point :,

gator8_24

At the top is "search".  I use that when looking for a specific topic/info.  Try it, it will work. O+O

gigi

Thanks but, even the searches come up with so many threads where ever the "word" was mentioned.
thats ok tho................... I deal with it.................. no biggie, it's just one of those things where you put your finger up to your temple and say............... hmmmmmm wouldn't it be nice if....
<:>
now back to my popcorn

huggybear

spidertail

Quote from: huggybear on April 16, 2007, 03:37:32 PM
How do i get the secret badge in bloop?
[/qYou have to play a 2-player game on 1 pt in masters. It appears if you make a match of 5, you get the badge.

From Fitz....  :/\
When you're ready to make your match of 5 (and it'll be your turn) get the person to stand up.

Play your coin and you should win. Use these settings below when you set up your Blooop game:

1. Play in a master room
2. Play against a bot
3. Play 1 point game
4. UNCHECK use junk blocks
5. UNCHECK allow players to replace computer player
6. CHECK allow watchers
7. UNRATED game

Basically there should be NOTHING checked on the settings pop up except allow players to watch game. make sure the timer is set on 2 minutes but UNCHECKED..

Now you can sit there and try to win a one point game against a master room bot but this might take awhile because they are very very good at this game. Your best bet is to have a friend in there with you and RIGHT before you score your one point have your friend stand up so a computer bot can sit down. as long as the computer bot is the one you are playing against when you score the point you will get the badge.. So just have your friend place theirs where they won"t score and after your friend makes their last move before YOUR TURN where you can score the 1 point... have them get up and replace them with the bot...

uote]

spidertail

I set up a dummy acct by sending a free pass to a "friend"..  Then I used double browser and played till I got the badge.. VV

huggybear

hmm nobody knows the secret? to get the secret badge in bloop???

Jewel

Quote from: huggybear on April 18, 2007, 12:56:16 PM
hmm nobody knows the secret? to get the secret badge in bloop???

Spidertail answered you in the post right after yours.

Fitzkarin

Hey Huggy ...

The answer to your question has been answered in this thread prior to you asking the second time, and I think you've been sent an email with the answer also.  Additionally, you can always do a "SEARCH" on the forums from the main screen to get any answer you need.

Ms.Behavin

I tried this but you can't have a friend join you if you have the "allow players to replace computer player" UNCHECKED. Any suggestions? 

Quote from: spidertail on April 17, 2007, 05:43:52 PM
Quote from: huggybear on April 16, 2007, 03:37:32 PM
How do i get the secret badge in bloop?
[/qYou have to play a 2-player game on 1 pt in masters. It appears if you make a match of 5, you get the badge.

From Fitz....  :/\
When you're ready to make your match of 5 (and it'll be your turn) get the person to stand up.

Play your coin and you should win. Use these settings below when you set up your Blooop game:

1. Play in a master room
2. Play against a bot
3. Play 1 point game
4. UNCHECK use junk blocks
5. UNCHECK allow players to replace computer player
6. CHECK allow watchers
7. UNRATED game

Basically there should be NOTHING checked on the settings pop up except allow players to watch game. make sure the timer is set on 2 minutes but UNCHECKED..

Now you can sit there and try to win a one point game against a master room bot but this might take awhile because they are very very good at this game. Your best bet is to have a friend in there with you and RIGHT before you score your one point have your friend stand up so a computer bot can sit down. as long as the computer bot is the one you are playing against when you score the point you will get the badge.. So just have your friend place theirs where they won"t score and after your friend makes their last move before YOUR TURN where you can score the 1 point... have them get up and replace them with the bot...

uote]

Ms.Behavin

Ms.Behavin

What happens if you get put on Pogos 24 hour list?

Homer

Quote from: Ms.Behavin on April 24, 2007, 03:10:49 PM
What happens if you get put on Pogos 24 hour list?

You get  :{:

The 24 hour list is only the high score list. I would think nothing will happen but you never know we are talking about pogo.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Ms.Behavin

kim23il

I'm doin the golf badge. Well I just finished hole 18 and game is stuck! I should be getting my second jp. Should I wait it out? I have the hourglass on my screen. I checked my badges and its not in there ::>

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview