This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Up Your Glitch!!!

Started by CrystalDawn,

Previous topic - Next topic

jetstar

hey all my pogo friends  VV is there a glitch in the new game daily word search  :: and if so does any1 know what it is thank you   :!!

Homer

Quote from: jetstar on June 28, 2007, 10:11:54 AM
hey all my pogo friends  VV is there a glitch in the new game daily word search  :: and if so does any1 know what it is thank you   :!!

Quote from: Homer on June 27, 2007, 02:52:42 PM
It should say MSJVM which stands for MicroSoft Java Virtual Machine. It is another kind of java. Most people use sun java but you can also use this by installing the following file https://www.alibre.com/alibrelibraries/ftp/JavaVM/9xNT4/msjavx86.exe

After installing the file go to IE Tools>Internet Options>Advanced Tab

Uncheck your sun java and right below it under Microsoft VM put a check mark in the JIT Compiler box only. Click apply and ok to close windows and close IE.

Restart IE and go to Word Search. After winning your badge switch rooms and the calendar resets to June. You can switch rooms after each badge or after a few which I do and it resets you back to June which allows you to earn more badges.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

no1bone

Is the glitch for Word Search still working?  I tried the download like you have posted above and can't get the calendar to reset?  Any suggestions?

Tara

Quote from: no1bone on June 29, 2007, 09:04:38 AM
Is the glitch for Word Search still working?  I tried the download like you have posted above and can't get the calendar to reset?  Any suggestions?

Yes it still works...see here for more suggestions.

http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,31959.0.html

bummie5799

Is there a secret to playing lottso? I see peeps enter a room and go straight to the top and win several times in a row. How is this possible? Is their a glitch for lottso?
Thxsm, Sharon

wendy

How do I send you a PM for help?

Quote from: Tara on June 29, 2007, 09:51:58 AM
Quote from: no1bone on June 29, 2007, 09:04:38 AM

Yes it still works...see here for more suggestions.

http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,31959.0.html

Homer

wendy

Hey Homer!

Any idea why I can't get the clitch to work for me in Wrod Search?  I downloaded the MSN java, unchecked Sun, checked JIT, rebooted and it still show all calendar puzzles have been done.  Or is it because I had done all the puzzles before reading this string?

Homer

I don't know for sure but it could be because you finished it before finding the glitch

whitrd

xgingerx

i feel like a DUH...i didnt know about a glinch in WS vacation58.gif

wendy

I went into word search today and it took my ranks away and showing rank 6 now.  Plus, it is shoing an Aug. 10 puzzle.  Pogo may have fixed the glitch.

shy123

anyone know a fast way to get the pogo bowls  badge the 4 gold pins 

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: shy123 on July 11, 2007, 01:17:44 PM
Alot of alcohol and patience :!@

swamp

Quote from: Ms.Behavin on July 11, 2007, 06:01:02 PM
Quote from: shy123 on July 11, 2007, 01:17:44 PM
Alot of alcohol and patience :!@
:!! :## :))) :)))

DaisyMaizyPaisy

Pogo has found the glitch in word search. It took away ranks for those who raked up on them.. Bummer!

Runner

Xander.in.the.mist

Quote from: Runner on July 20, 2007, 09:31:46 AM
Any New Glitches?

I think all the glitches have been revealed for all of the current games.  Maybe when a new game comes out, a new glitch will be found...maybe.  :)))

WV4057

any 1 know how to work the glitch in rainy day spider sollitare?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview