This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Up Your Glitch!!!

Started by CrystalDawn,

Previous topic - Next topic

jamrow32

could some PM me with glitches they know still work...greatly appreciated..thanks

jrzydvl

Quote from: jamrow32 on January 31, 2009, 07:04:20 PM
could some PM me with glitches they know still work...greatly appreciated..thanks

if you use alt-F4 in any game you get a free jackpot spin   it still should work let me know 

C~M

Quote from: jrzydvl on January 31, 2009, 07:12:26 PM

if you use alt-F4 in any game you get a free jackpot spin   it still should work let me know 

That boots you doesn't it?  Not nice!!

Joe C

Quote from: jrzydvl on January 31, 2009, 07:12:26 PM

if you use alt-F4 in any game you get a free jackpot spin   it still should work let me know 
Oh, you mean CLOSE YOUR WINDOW Alt-F4?
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

disneyland lady

Quote from: jamrow32 on January 31, 2009, 07:04:20 PM
I really doubt anyone is going to do that so you might want to take this 50 page thread a few pages a day. We have suggested that they start a new thread to "lock down" any true working glitches but there seems to be no response..............which is exactly what I think you will get.

Homer

The information could be posted in the "Up Your Glitch" thread about once a month so that the most someone had to go back was a few pages.

We have enough stickied topics around here. There is a search feature people can use to find threads and info.

The topic wouldn't be 50 pages long if it weren't for the off topic posting. This thread is supposed to be informational not a commentary.

I'm not picking on any one person but most of us are guilty of OT posting at one time or another. Including myself.

If someone could send me a list of current glitches I will retire this thread and start a new one. "Up Your Glitch 2009"

Maybe we need a special page for glitches complete with instructions. I'll look into it once someone gives me a list of glitches.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Squid

Quote from: Homer on February 01, 2009, 07:06:17 AM
The topic wouldn't be 50 pages long if it weren't for the off topic posting. This thread is supposed to be informational not a commentary.

I'm as guilty of this as anyone else but I must say that some of my most humorous moments on this forum came from reacting to and responding to OT posts.  I will try my best to keep comments out of informational posts but the forum will not be as inviting to me.  I know there are threads for that sort of fun but fun occurs as it emerges - and that can be in any thread. 

As far as the search engine is concerned, I'm sorry to say that I feel it is really lacking.  Sometimes I will type in the thread name verbatim and the results come up with zero matches.  This happens a lot.  Is there a secret to searching on this site that I'm unaware of? 

Thanks, gang.  Hope you're all having a great Sunday!  Go, Steelers!  It's Superbowl Sunday!  Uh oh.... that was OT, wasn't it?  Sorry.

:&

Homer

Quote from: Squid on February 01, 2009, 09:20:34 AM
I'm as guilty of this as anyone else but I must say that some of my most humorous moments on this forum came from reacting to and responding to OT posts.  I will try my best to keep comments out of informational posts but the forum will not be as inviting to me.  I know there are threads for that sort of fun but fun occurs as it emerges - and that can be in any thread. 

As far as the search engine is concerned, I'm sorry to say that I feel it is really lacking.  Sometimes I will type in the thread name verbatim and the results come up with zero matches.  This happens a lot.  Is there a secret to searching on this site that I'm unaware of? 

Thanks, gang.  Hope you're all having a great Sunday!  Go, Steelers!  It's Superbowl Sunday!  Uh oh.... that was OT, wasn't it?  Sorry.

:&

I don't use the search much but when I do I have never noticed having a problem finding what I am looking for. Spelling is probably the biggest problem. I'll see if adding google search to the website helps any. Let's hope Mayhem doesn't break the forum though.

Most of us are guilty of the OT posting and sometimes when I think the OT comments are taking on a life of their own I'll move the conversation to the Coffee Shop thread.

Joe C

skeem628

i was thinking the same thing about   that jus simply let the auto run overnight..  i cant use em so im stuck by hand but gl:) abd wtg
Quote from: babycheater on January 06, 2009, 07:20:03 AM

I let my auto run overnight in monoply and when I woke up in the morning I had the sixes badge.  Guess if you play long enough or run your auto long enough (LOL) your bound to get it.  Gl  Happy pogoing.

J DOG

Dear Homer,
Here's an idea about OT postings.  Why not have all glitches sent directly to you and you can determine if they are actually about glitches and then post them to a thread that doesn't offer commentary. 
Then if there are updates concerning any glitch, you can post all pertinent entries

Homer

Quote from: J DOG on February 04, 2009, 06:05:37 PM
Dear Homer,
Here's an idea about OT postings.  Why not have all glitches sent directly to you and you can determine if they are actually about glitches and then post them to a thread that doesn't offer commentary. 
Then if there are updates concerning any glitch, you can post all pertinent entries

I have an idea of how I am going to do this. Just haven't gotten around to it. So far the only glitches that have been given to me is Wordjong and Bloop

Joe C

There is a glitch in CHECKERS if you are double-browsing and need to make KINGS.

You make your KING, hit UNDO, accept, and repeat as many times as you need for your badge.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on February 04, 2009, 06:28:53 PM
There is a glitch in CHECKERS if you are double-browsing and need to make KINGS.

You make your KING, hit UNDO, accept, and repeat as many times as you need for your badge.

That's great to know, thanks!

disneyland lady

This one is now set up in the auto to take advantage of the glitch so I think it is still a glitch or wouldn't they have removed it?

Quote from: Mayhem on December 18, 2006, 12:47:38 PM
I've just been made aware of a glitch in Penguin Blocks.

This can be fixed at anytime so you must hurry if you plan to use it.

Just fish like normal and when the game is done, you will see that small "OK" button pop up.

Click that button twice - as fast as possible and you will get double the $$ for that round.

Homer

Quote from: disneyland lady on February 05, 2009, 05:45:26 PM
This one is now set up in the auto to take advantage of the glitch so I think it is still a glitch or wouldn't they have removed it?

Not sure. I guess we need someone to confirm it still works.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on February 05, 2009, 05:59:54 PM
Not sure. I guess we need someone to confirm it still works.

I've heard people mention this but they say even though you get the double money, it doesn't affect rank... not sure how that is possible.

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on February 05, 2009, 06:09:45 PM
I've heard people mention this but they say even though you get the double money, it doesn't affect rank... not sure how that is possible.

I'm confused, too, because the money you make on any one round propels you faster toward retirement, which increases your rank.  Hope the glitch works for you folks... I ranked out a week or two ago.

Another glitch - just a small one - in Lost Temple Poker, if you click on the game screen after the boulder rolls off the man's back (as it's falling over the side of the bridge), you will push forward an extra space on the bridge.  Not an earth-shattering glitch but I verified it's still there last night.

HAGDA

Joe C

Any badges in FIRST CLASS SOLITAIRE that require you to win consecutive games.

If you have a streak going and you are about to lose the next game, EXIT THE ROOM. Do not hit new game, just use the X in the top right.

Then reload First Class Solitaire. You do not HAVE to change rooms, but I always do just to make sure.

shy12.gif

Tara

Quote from: Joe C on February 06, 2009, 07:47:27 AM
Any badges in FIRST CLASS SOLITAIRE that require you to win consecutive games.

If you have a streak going and you are about to lose the next game, EXIT THE ROOM. Do not hit new game, just use the X in the top right.

Then reload First Class Solitaire. You do not HAVE to change rooms, but I always do just to make sure.

shy12.gif

Quit yelling all the time.   diablo.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview