Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

jamrow32

the glitch in penguin blocks works like a charm

jetstar

jamrow32

when the screen comes up that tells you how much money bob needs for the next item,  you double click fast on the OK button and it doubles the money from the last round.  If your last round was 35$, you get 70$.  Pretty fast for ranking up or if you have to retire quickly for a badge.  I was able to retire in about 30 minutes (by hand, no auto).

Squid

Ok... here's a glitch I discovered this morning.

My laptop is playing a game with Uncle Otto.
I went to my desktop, signed into the account that is running on the laptop but DID NOT ENTER ANY ROOM.  Instead, I went to the mini mall and bought about 30,000 tokens worth of stuff.  The page that congratulates us on our new purchases showed that the tokens had been deducted from my account.  When I switched the desktop to a different account and checked on the account running on the laptop, the tokens were not deducted and the game was still running.

Sooo.... to verify, I went to the laptop, stopped Uncle Otto and the game.  X'd out all windows.  Brought up new windows, entered POGO and saw that no deduction of tokens took place.  I don't know if it will adjust later but it still shows no deduction over 1/2 hour later.

I would have bought these items anyway but maybe there's some free shopping for all (if you have access to two puters)??

wimp

Quote from: Squid on February 11, 2009, 04:36:31 AM

I went to my desktop, signed into the account that is running on the laptop but DID NOT ENTER ANY ROOM.  Instead, I went to the mini mall and bought about 30,000 tokens worth of stuff.  The page that congratulates us on our new purchases showed that the tokens had been deducted from my account.  When I switched the desktop to a different account and checked on the account running on the laptop, the tokens were not deducted and the game was still running.

Sooo.... to verify, I went to the laptop, stopped Uncle Otto and the game.  X'd out all windows.  Brought up new windows, entered POGO and saw that no deduction of tokens took place.  I don't know if it will adjust later but it still shows no deduction over 1/2 hour later.

I would have bought these items anyway but maybe there's some free shopping for all (if you have access to two puters)??

this has sort of happened to me... i have way too many tokens, and have been (trying) to enter them into the daily drawing everyday to get rid of some of them.  if my auto is running on the desktop, and i try to enter the drawing from the laptop, i never lose my tokens... but i DO still get the email that tells me who won the prize.  Once, I went back and did this a second time in the same day when it didn't remove my tokens.  I had entered 6million tokens the first time.  I entered another 6 million a second time, and when the screen showed how many tickets I had in the drawing, it had accumulated.

Joe C

Quote from: bexx on February 11, 2009, 09:48:44 AM
this has sort of happened to me... i have way too many tokens, and have been (trying) to enter them into the daily drawing everyday to get rid of some of them.  if my auto is running on the desktop, and i try to enter the drawing from the desktop, i never lose my tokens... but i DO still get the email that tells me who won the prize.  Once, I went back and did this a second time in the same day when it didn't remove me tokens.  I had entered 6million tokens the first time.  I entered another 6 million a second time, and when the screen showed how many tickets I had in the drawing, it had accumulated.
Bexx

I have suffered the same thing as you. I do the token sweep BEFORE I launch my games, now. beer11.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: jamrow32 on February 10, 2009, 11:04:40 PM
when the screen comes up that tells you how much money bob needs for the next item,  you double click fast on the OK button and it doubles the money from the last round.  If your last round was 35$, you get 70$.  Pretty fast for ranking up or if you have to retire quickly for a badge.  I was able to retire in about 30 minutes (by hand, no auto).

I ran the auto using the exploit and while it did double the money, it didn't give me credit for the retire.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on February 11, 2009, 04:36:31 AM

I tried this and it works!  I bought close to 3 million tokens worth of goodies, and my token balance went up!

On my desktop I was running Penguin Blocks and on my laptop I was shopping like a fiend!  The token balance would decrease, but then after a couple minutes it would increase.  I think I had to wait 10 minutes one time, but sure enough... the count went up.

Now, I can buy all the goodies I want and still have a bunch to dump on my daughters' accounts!

Thanks, SquidlyOne!

Squid

YVW!  I did a bunch of shopping today and yesterday.  I have EVERYTHING that a token can buy and my token count went up after spending.  I wish my bank account would do the same thing!

Happy shopping, everyone.  xoxoxox

edited to say:  Be sure you have your game up and running before you go shopping, otherwise the glitch doesn't work and you will probably lose tokens.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on February 14, 2009, 04:06:30 PM
edited to say:  Be sure you have your game up and running before you go shopping, otherwise the glitch doesn't work and you will probably lose tokens.

Also be sure and log out of pogo on your shopping computer first and allow for a jp spin on the game playing computer.

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on February 14, 2009, 05:46:29 PM
Also be sure and log out of pogo on your shopping computer first and allow for a jp spin on the game playing computer.

tumbsup.gif

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on February 14, 2009, 06:57:08 PM
Had you said that already?   embarrassed.gif hysterical.gif

No, I don't believe I did.  I was just agreeing with you.  Good detail work, Stinkeroo!

Stinkerbell

The shopping glitch also works via double browsing.  

First, in one browser, open a game room and start a game.  In your second browser, go shopping.  I went back and forth, playing and shopping.
When you're done, first close the shopping window and browser, finish playing the game in the first browser and get a jp spin, something that will update your tokens in that window.  Then you can log out of there.

I'm modifying this because it actually DOES NOT work anymore double browsing.

Squid

I now own everything for men that can be bought with tokens.  I ready to start cross-dressing now.   hi11.gif lipstick.gif

jarjar

Quote from: Squid on February 16, 2009, 11:57:42 AM
I now own everything for men that can be bought with tokens.  I ready to start cross-dressing now.   hi11.gif lipstick.gif
nono.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on February 16, 2009, 11:57:42 AM
I have a couple of women's outfits. Of course, my mini has the legs to pull it off.

On Halloween, I dress up as a Naughty Nurse. beer11.gif

~Sassy~

Interesting glitch. What happens when Pogo does the regular maintenance on Tuesday?  undecided.gif

Joe C

I have found that it often lasts past the Tuesday maintenance window.

Since I want to DUMP tokens and do not care about double-entry, I make sure I do not have any game windows open. I double-browse all the time. beer11.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview