This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Up Your Glitch!!!

Started by CrystalDawn,

Previous topic - Next topic

monopoly2525

I don't know if any1 has said this but there is a MAJOR glitch in poppit right now. after you win and you get the the ok or undo option you click new game then undo. you can repeat this and win game over and over

20thCenturyRox

Quote from: monopoly2525 on September 11, 2009, 06:48:32 PM
I don't know if any1 has said this but there is a MAJOR glitch in poppit right now. after you win and you get the the ok or undo option you click new game then undo. you can repeat this and win game over and over

That worked very nicely!  Thank you Monopoly2525!!

I absolutely hate poppit, and I suck at it.  Took me all of about 5-10 minutes to finish with that glitch!  WOOOHOOO!!!  hi11.gif

monopoly2525

it works on the ranks as well so once you finish badge you can move up a few ranks. don't know how long this glitch will last.

Hocky

Oh goody!  Too bad I ranked that game out the HARD and LONG way! giggle2.gif

But on a side note, I still have to do my weekly challenges, so I will be glad to know I can do it faster! Thanks for sharing! embrace.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: monopoly2525 on September 11, 2009, 06:48:32 PM

Should this give win after win after actually having to play and win 1 game, or does it just give 2 wins for every 1 game. I did get it to work, but only got the 2 wins per 1 game. Am I doing something wrong?

who me?

I did it this morning and was done in about 5 minutes with the challenge.
Let me see here, for me it was like a triangle I popped my last 2 balloons, hit new game, then undo,balloons,new game,undo. The way it is set up it was clicking in a triangle and I didn't wait for the spin thing to finish I'd just go ahead and click undo and continue. I was afraid I'd click out sequence so I watched for that pattern and just kept doing the triangle clicking.
I hope this helped but I'm not real good at explaining things.

Squid

I tried it and I think I got it to work a few times in a row.  I'm not really sure.  When I hit UNDO, it was sort of a "ghost" undo because normally those buttons disappear when you hit NEW GAME.  It was weird and I'm not sure how successful I was, although I went through a few cycles.

who me?

Yeah my undo was like double vision, it was like there was one on top of the other, but it kept counting down until I hit 100 games and gave me my badge  tumbsup.gif

TyLey

Quote from: hocky on September 11, 2009, 08:18:54 PM
Oh goody!  Too bad I ranked that game out the HARD and LONG way! giggle2.gif

But on a side note, I still have to do my weekly challenges, so I will be glad to know I can do it faster! Thanks for sharing! embrace.gif

Me too giggle2.gif

morningdrops2

girls18.gif
i need help on mini golf madness
said t o buy i never down load it what gives ,please help me
thanks a bunch

Stinkerbell

Quote from: morningdrops2 on September 12, 2009, 01:41:46 PM
girls18.gif
thanks a bunch

I'm not sure what you're asking, exactly. Can you rephrase all that so we know how to answer your question and help you?

C~M

Quote from: morningdrops2 on September 12, 2009, 01:41:46 PM
girls18.gif
thanks a bunch

If you ne never downloaded the cheat then you shouldn't be getting the message to buy it.

disneyland lady

Wish Pogocheats would retire the crying emoticons.

Stinkerbell

Squid

Used appropriately, crying icons are good 'uns!

disneyland lady

Quote from: Squid on September 13, 2009, 09:06:27 AM
Used appropriately, crying icons are good 'uns!
Then there should be a ban on anyone using the crying icons on their first 5 posts.

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on September 13, 2009, 10:45:27 AM
Then there should be a ban on anyone using the crying icons on their first 5 posts.

Ok, I'll jump onboard for that one!  NO WHINING ALLOWED.  A pinch of emotion used humorously or after a member has been a contributing member is a-ok.    giggle2.gif

Joe C

I do not think we should be making fun of the newbies.

Much more fun to josh the veterans! giggle2.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

SweetxThing

ass.gif i could very well not be grasping the concept of this mini mall glitch on page 52 or so and im not sure if uncle otto has something to do with it i see his name alot on these (a little help on that one?) any way i tried the double browsing way on my mothers pogo (its terrible i know... dont judge me!! lol  white flag.gif) i just didnt want to lose all my tokens and she wont even notice! any way i opened one on mozilla and the other on internet explorer played a game one won, then shopped on the other still playing the game then xed out the shopping one and continued to play the game for a jp spin then i lost all her tokens [oops] lol what did i do wrong?  giggle2.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: SweetxThing on October 07, 2009, 12:24:31 PM
ass.gif i could very well not be grasping the concept of this mini mall glitch on page 52 or so and im not sure if uncle otto has something to do with it i see his name alot on these (a little help on that one?) any way i tried the double browsing way on my mothers pogo (its terrible i know... dont judge me!! lol  white flag.gif) i just didnt want to lose all my tokens and she wont even notice! any way i opened one on mozilla and the other on internet explorer played a game one won, then shopped on the other still playing the game then xed out the shopping one and continued to play the game for a jp spin then i lost all her tokens [oops] lol what did i do wrong?  giggle2.gif

You have to be on 2 computers. You can't double browse this one. I had posted that you could double browse, so at one time I guess we could. But no more. So use 2 computers in your home, or ask a friend who you trust with your account information to help you out.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview