This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Up Your Glitch!!!

Started by CrystalDawn,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

i thought i would try it also,i just got through playing with the bots a non rated game and it gave me the badge also..thanks for the info..

C~M

Quote from: Tori on January 06, 2011, 10:16:39 AM
I'm not sure if this is a temporary glitch or not..so I hurried to do mine...new Spades mnm badge says "rated" game, however, I got the badge playing against bots (not rated of course)

Thanks, I tried this also and used the Bots and it worked.  I will also say this, a friend got theirs by loading the game up and then clicking help and contacting a live chat Pogo person and complained that their friends didn't know anything about the game and Pogo gave them the badge and tokens... just incase the bot glitch doesn't work anymore.

snowflower

Quote from: Crazy~Man on January 06, 2011, 05:22:28 PM
Thanks, I tried this also and used the Bots and it worked.  I will also say this, a friend got theirs by loading the game up and then clicking help and contacting a live chat Pogo person and complained that their friends didn't know anything about the game and Pogo gave them the badge and tokens... just incase the bot glitch doesn't work anymore.

Good info CM, thanks!!  (and everyone else too of course) cheerleading.gif

BFM2005

Quote from: hillbillyjim on April 06, 2009, 06:31:48 PM

I noticed in wordwhomp whackdown  if you highlight a name in chat. (to look @your stats) It pauses the game ....but leaves all the letter tiles visible.
which is a big help in this game if your playing the hard level without "uncle"

Fairly new to this site and just came across this glitch for WW. It's a pretty old post, but decided to try. IT STILL WORKS! The fact that my brain works slower than WW, has been why I haven't played in a while, lol.

I've got what I "suspect" is a normal brain. Did well in all the regular grades and breezed through college but my brain is definitely not made for speed. It seems to me that WW wants 2,364 words in 9.4 seconds, lol.

I usually can come up with 1 word, and then I run around asking God questions, you know, just the normal ones. For instance: "Why Me", "WWJD?"  "Why is my trash can full everyday when I live alone?  I am out of the house approximately 10 hours a day, come home and within the hour I crash? That leaves me approximately 5 hours of wake time.  I am by no means a "Skinny Minny" , not even close on a good day, but I DO NOT eat a trash can size of food a day. I will pinky swear you, have an affidavit drawn up, let DR Phil give me a polygraph to prove it. I'll even bet you the $2.53 I have in the bank (that will leave me .07 in case of emergency)

Well, well looks like I rambled a bit. But I am a woman and am sure most of you know that a woman isn't someone who rambles, so there must be another reason.  hysterical.gif

Well, anyway thanks for this tip, now I can play and have a lot more fun!

barbjeanzz

Does anyone know of the shopping glitch still works???  Just curious  Thanks for everyones help and love to read the posts

snowflower

Squid

The shopping glitch lives and breathes!  Long live the shopping glitch!

whoneedsuanyway

This is for the game Bloons2

I just noticed that if you get to level 1 game 7 named : Triple the Fun

you can actually set unlimited darts on and POP all 340+ bloons in seconds, I just ranked 1 - 17 in 10 mins

says it doesn't count towards score but not rank :)

just incase

snowflower

whoneedsuanyway

you welcome just keep replaying that level and make sure to set the darts unlimited each time

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

great glitch!  I'm ranked out but if they increase ranks, I'll try to remember this.  Tx for sharing.

hotpinklovesofa

Cool!  I kinda hated this game but now I don't since I just leveled up 3 times in a couple of minutes.  Since my bf is stuck in New York because of the storm I might as well read through the whole thread over the weekend and see what other magnificent glitches are out there.  V-day's off but at least I've go Pogo (for now, I probably won't renew.)

Bobo

Quote from: whoneedsuanyway on February 08, 2013, 10:16:33 AM
This is for the game Bloons2

I just noticed that if you get to level 1 game 7 named : Triple the Fun

you can actually set unlimited darts on and POP all 340+ bloons in seconds, I just ranked 1 - 17 in 10 mins

says it doesn't count towards score but not rank :)

just incase

Thanks for the heads up!!!

sandyhook

Quote from: Squid on April 30, 2011, 10:45:53 AM
The shopping glitch lives and breathes!  Long live the shopping glitch!
what is it? huh? share squid
I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

Sue

You have to have two computers

On computer number one sign in and start playing a game.

On computer number two sign in now.

Make sure computer one is playing fine and go shopping.

On computer 2 look for token items in the shopping mall and buy them.

After your all done... look at the token count on computer one.

When the token count is the same on both computers... you can stop playing.

So now you have gotten all you mini mall token items for free. girl5.gif

Squid

Quote from: LuckyCharms on May 10, 2013, 09:00:17 PM
You have to have two computers

On computer number one sign in and start playing a game.

On computer number two sign in now.

Make sure computer one is playing fine and go shopping.

On computer 2 look for token items in the shopping mall and buy them.

After your all done... look at the token count on computer one.

When the token count is the same on both computers... you can stop playing.

So now you have gotten all you mini mall token items for free. girl5.gif

After computer one has gone through a JP Spin, you should be able to sign out of computer two and have more tokens than you started with.
Some people have not had success.  I think some games work better than others and I think some people have had user error.

One good game that works well is Word Whomp.  Try to do the actual purchase when the game is finding the words, not when the game is going through the JP spin or the set-up to start a new game.  Be in the middle of the game - that's best.

hotpinklovesofa

I couldn't get the free shopping glitch to work for me. It took my tokens even though I was in the middle of playing a game of Word Whomp on another computer. I saw the token amount change in the game window.  Oh well.  I used my alt account to buy the bulk of it after I tested a few items and it didn't work for me.  I didn't risk it again. I don't know why tokens matter, they just do. It's a psychological thing. Anyway, I got my rockstar mini.  I look damn good. LOL God, I miss the 90s. It was THE decade for me. At least NIN is touring again.

Squid

You will always see the tokens go down on the computer you are shopping on.  However, the count on the computer playing the game should not go down and after a JP spin or two, your tokens should restore on the shopping computer.  It has happened to me that my token count temporarily goes down and then, up to an hour later, the token count restores.  I shopped yesterday, using the glitch, 3 separate times (once for me, twice for gifting others) and it worked all three times.

Don't give up! 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview