PlayBuddy
May 05, 2024, 02:28:54 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo being weird?

Started by crazy_,

Previous topic - Next topic

crazy_

has anyone else notice pogo is weird today or is it just me.  This morning just as I was getting ready for work I hit rank 12 in PPS, but it didn't give me the badge.  I played another round and then thought frig that and uncle played spades all day .... Well froze in spades so part of the day.  When I got home was rank 37 in spades and frozen.  So I got out of that and went and looked in PPS and nothing so I bowled a bit then went back to PPS and had my rank 12 badge... so Uncle goes to spades and poof I back to rank 36 again !  Am I just being lucking with the glitches or is the pogo ghost attacking me?   :ooo

justahumping

Tara

Quote from: crazy_ on July 04, 2006, 05:01:14 PM
has anyone else notice pogo is weird today or is it just me.  This morning just as I was getting ready for work I hit rank 12 in PPS, but it didn't give me the badge.  I played another round and then thought frig that and uncle played spades all day .... Well froze in spades so part of the day.  When I got home was rank 37 in spades and frozen.  So I got out of that and went and looked in PPS and nothing so I bowled a bit then went back to PPS and had my rank 12 badge... so Uncle goes to spades and poof I back to rank 36 again !  Am I just being lucking with the glitches or is the pogo ghost attacking me?   :ooo

I think its because you have split personalities and your probably imagining things. That's what I think.  :)))

justahumping

crazy_

ROFL yeah it sure was ... ok will see what my other self says later !  :))

Tara

Quote from: crazy_ on July 04, 2006, 05:41:38 PM
ROFL yeah it sure was ... ok will see what my other self says later !  :))

LMAO!! 

mr.clean

yeah why is popitt so busy this afternoon tonight?... I left the room i was in and could'nt get back into any of them :///

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview