PlayBuddy
May 22, 2024, 10:23:00 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Welcome New Members!!!

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

jumperman1028

Sugarfootin

hi , i would like to introduce myself . sugarfootin .. im shy  but like the forum and like to read posts . i hope im doing this right. i hope you  like me  as i do all of you .

Squid

Welcome, Sugar!  We hope you enjoy being here.  See Harley about getting your cookies!

Stinkerbell

Tamara

sdl31634

hi every one, just wanted to let you know that i am really  liking this site.... thanks so much for the things you have and do on here.

Tamara

Welcome Sdl...,
I know you will find it awesome here amongst friends and you will also finds LOTS of info.
Tammy

BELLABABY

Hi my name is Bella and I'm new here, My mom has been a member for a long time and told me to check out your very cool site   cheesy.gif

Joe C

Welcome aboard Bella and SDL and anyone that I may have missed. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

Welcome, Bella & SDL.  Hey Joe, you never welcomed ME!  giggle2.gif

Hocky

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

MsMissy

BransonBel

I am so glad I found this site!  I love everything Pogo and had no idea this even existed.  I can't wait to "dig in" and make new pogo lovin' friends!  I am a SAHM of 2 in NY.

jeter-girl

Hiya everyone!!  Nice to meet u all!  Thrilled that i found ya!!  I am married and have 2 beautiful girls.....

Squid

Welcome, Jeter-girl.  I take it you're a NY Yankees fan?

dragonswife

homer sorry to ask this but is there any way to get the full thing of the cheats for free im not saying that they arent worth the money cause trust me they are but i just cant a ford it i dont work right now i stay at home with the kids

jeter-girl

cheerleading.gif Yes, yes...I am a Yankees fan..and I  inlove1.gif Jeter!! 
Thanks so much for the warm welcome!!  love33.gif

Homer

Quote from: dragonswife on October 03, 2009, 03:29:33 PM
homer sorry to ask this but is there any way to get the full thing of the cheats for free im not saying that they arent worth the money cause trust me they are but i just cant a ford it i dont work right now i stay at home with the kids

No there isn't. Occasionally there are contests where you can win free ones like the football pick'em contest

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview