PlayBuddy
May 22, 2024, 02:30:23 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Welcome New Members!!!

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

RedNightStalker

:;' Hi everyone.  I am RedNightStalker, but please just call me Red.  Don't ask about the name, as I really don't know where it came from.  Anyway, I have been visiting your, I guess you call it Home Page, for the links to the Pogo free tokens for several months now and finally checked out the forum and decided it would be a cool place.  I have been using auto's for only a few months now, and wonder why I didnt use them before, it makes the games at least playable.  I only have a few so far, but enjoy the ones I have, they have helped me finish a few games, and that is a bonus.
I am going exploring your forum now and I will definitely holler if I have a problem.  Thanks for having a great place here.  :D  BTW, love the smileys.

swamp

Quote from: RedNightStalker on August 20, 2007, 05:45:08 PM
:;' Hi everyone.  I am RedNightStalker, but please just call me Red.  Don't ask about the name, as I really don't know where it came from.  Anyway, I have been visiting your, I guess you call it Home Page, for the links to the Pogo free tokens for several months now and finally checked out the forum and decided it would be a cool place.  I have been using auto's for only a few months now, and wonder why I didnt use them before, it makes the games at least playable.  I only have a few so far, but enjoy the ones I have, they have helped me finish a few games, and that is a bonus.
I am going exploring your forum now and I will definitely holler if I have a problem.  Thanks for having a great place here.  :D  BTW, love the smileys.
howdy  have fun  Fishing5.gif vacation4.gif Fishing5.gif

BadgeBabe

:!! Hello new members and welcome to THE Pogo cheating site. :)

Stay, get to know us, ask all your questions about your cheat Programs in the Technical Help section if the answer is not already posted there for you, and join in all the craziness which is PC.

BadgeBabe vacation58.gif

kandykitty20012

Quote from: RedNightStalker on August 20, 2007, 05:45:08 PM
Hi Red ...and welcome to the forum with all us lovely cheaters.Hope to see ya around <..> and all the other Newbies :^*

IndianLover

CindyLouWho

Hi & welcome to all the newbies!  Good luck getting all those badges  O0

swamp

icie

Hi All!!! New here just joined..This place looks great  O0

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Player13

Homer

Welcome. If you have any questions just holler.  :;

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Player13

BadgeDude

:/\ all here at pogocheats.net, I would like to take the time to Introduce myself, my name is Nick And Its Nice Too meet all of you, im looking forward to getting to know each of everyone of you as fast as i can. !@!  Til Then Happy Badge Hunting  pumpkin12.gif  halloween21.gif halloween23.gif freddy.gif halloween27.gif

deborah010870

welcome all and hope you have as much fun here as we do.  gl on your badges. pumpkin12.gif halloween23.gif halloween22.jpg

MrsSaturn

Hi, all you Pogo cheaters!  I've been an occasional lurker ever since I joined Club Pogo years ago, so it's nice to actually say hi to all of you.

Tara

Homer

Welcome. If you have any questions just holler :OO

Tara

Quote from: Homer on October 25, 2007, 09:40:40 AM

When did you turn country?  :-\

Homer

Quote from: Tara on October 25, 2007, 09:46:53 AM
Quote from: Homer on October 25, 2007, 09:40:40 AM

When did you turn country?  :-\

I can be ghetto too...holla ya' hear?

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview