Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Quote from: Homer on October 25, 2007, 10:02:50 AM
Quote from: Tara on October 25, 2007, 09:46:53 AM
Quote from: Homer on October 25, 2007, 09:40:40 AM
Welcome. If you have any questions just holler :OO

When did you turn country?  :-\

I can be ghetto too...holla ya' hear?

Stay country..we have enough ghetto around here.  :))

Homer

Quote from: Tara on October 25, 2007, 10:05:26 AM
Quote from: Homer on October 25, 2007, 10:02:50 AM
Quote from: Tara on October 25, 2007, 09:46:53 AM
Quote from: Homer on October 25, 2007, 09:40:40 AM
Welcome. If you have any questions just holler :OO

When did you turn country?  :-\

I can be ghetto too...holla ya' hear?

Stay country..we have enough ghetto around here.  :))

fo' shizzle :)))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

angel ray

Hello all, Im angel new and probably a pest trying to figure out how to get 25 post counts please forgive me and i hope to get to know all of you and if ever i can i would help any who needs it. thanks all

Michie

Hi everyone.  I've been lurking here for a while and decided to go ahead and register.  My name is Michelle, friends call me Michie.  Looking forward to posting here. 

Kendra

Hi all I just wanted to introduce my self, my name is Kendra I have been a club pogo member for almost a year now, I enjoy playing a majority of the games they offer, right now I seem to have an addiction for the new "Super Dominoes", I am currently at rank 14.  :^*

My favorite games are;
Canasta
Jungle Gin
Super Dominoes

I am a single mom of 3 boys (ages 16, 11 and 8), We live in Charleston, SC and am a transplanted (by choice) yankee.. This Yankee loves the south!!!

I am a diehard Dale Earnhardt Jr. fan and bye all means a diehard football fan. I have a few favorite teams, Dallas and St. Louis (don't laugh too hard, I know the rams aren't doing so well this year.. ok that was a lie.. they down right suck this year!) There are really only a few weeks a year that I don't have a season lol.

Tara

Welcome to the forum...if you need anything just email ken@pogocheats.net or homer@pogocheats.net and bug the crap out of them.  :)))

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Kendra on November 18, 2007, 12:41:24 PM
Hi all I just wanted to introduce my self, my name is Kendra I have been a club pogo member for almost a year now, I enjoy playing a majority of the games they offer, right now I seem to have an ****ion for the new "Super Dominoes", I am currently at rank 14.  :^*

My favorite games are;
Canasta
Jungle Gin
Super Dominoes

I am a single mom of 3 boys (ages 16, 11 and 8), We live in Charleston, SC and am a transplanted (by choice) yankee.. This Yankee loves the south!!!

I am a diehard Dale Earnhardt Jr. fan and bye all means a diehard football fan. I have a few favorite teams, Dallas and St. Louis (don't laugh too hard, I know the rams aren't doing so well this year.. ok that was a lie.. they down right suck this year!) There are really only a few weeks a year that I don't have a season lol.

Well, I wasn't going to mention this, but just in case it makes you feel better, I'm a 49ers fan and I think that during training camp they switched the water boys for the signed players.  But at least I don't abandon ship just cuz my team is sinking faster than a sailboat full of wet concrete.

justahumping

:/\  Welcome to the forum all new members.... sit a spell and have a  :##  on me

eddyo

Id feel welcome if someone would take my $ via credit card & show me how to run up some numbers on Pogo.  It can't be that complexed but I am clueless!

CindyLouWho

TmT

santamail.gif Happy Holidays and Welcome to all the new members. We are a caring, loving, kind family here...please sit back and join in. Post in what ever thread to express yourself. Wonderful! that you joined us; we are so glad to have you here. dance11.gif

swamp

Tara

Quote from: Squid on December 05, 2007, 04:41:09 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I like your MERRY CHRISTMAS picture, Ms. Noggin.

LOL  That ain't a Ms....That's swampboy in disquise.  :)))

puppy

hi guys i am kind of a new member   bbq21.gif was very sick so now i am getting there also welcome to all the new members 0:

justmsbetty47

Good Evening all and welcome newbies....is everyone ready for Christmas? I'm not just doesn't seem like Christmas this year my son got Deployed for a year. Any way have a nice evening.

Betty

Homer

Quote from: justmsbetty47 on December 16, 2007, 03:31:55 PM
Good Evening all and welcome newbies....is everyone ready for Christmas? I'm not just doesn't seem like Christmas this year my son got Deployed for a year. Any way have a nice evening.

Betty

Gee, the grinch sure knows how to spoil Xmas doesn't he? I hope your son comes back safe and sound. O0

justmsbetty47

Thank You Holmer! I pray for my son's safety and back home to me safe in May 2008.

Betty

Homer

Quote from: justmsbetty47 on December 16, 2007, 03:46:19 PM
Thank You Holmer! I pray for my son's safety and back home to me safe in May 2008.

Betty

I hope it's a quick 6 months for the two of you. :/\

stinker

hi everyone
I am a proud mom of 2, SAHM who loves spending time playing rough-n-tumble with the kids, sewing, cooking and playing Pogo.  Next year my youngest will be in kindergarten, and then I hope to 'begin' my schooling and decide what I want to be if I grow up  bubblegum.gif

glad to be here, looks fun and entertaining and I hope to get to know ya'll

Tara

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview