Welcome New Members!!!

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

who me?

Squid

who me?

Kita

Hello all,

After reading along for a few weeks, I thought I'd introduce myself.  I've been a happy cheater since 2005.  (Sure does make it easy of my OCD.)  In the real world I'm an accountant, love counted cross stitch (haven't found anything that helps me along in that obsession yet), and I refer to my bots and Mildred.  (Mildred was actually named by one of my trusted friends.  He'd come into the room and ask "Mildred? Is that you?" If I was nearby I could respond, other wise he'd mutter something like "Guess she's got chat off." and be on his way.)  I hope I can contribute meaningfully to the forum... or just be a dork, it could really go either way.

who me?

Hello Kita and welcome to the forum  hi11.gif
I like the Mildred thing, thats cute. Coming and being a dork, having fun, discusssing life in general, and of course Pogo are all welcome here.
Pull up a chair grab a cup of coffee or a beer and sit back and enjoy the cookies.
They really are good.... beer11.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Kita on July 19, 2009, 06:22:05 PM
Hello all,

After reading along for a few weeks, I thought I'd introduce myself.  I've been a happy cheater since 2005.  (Sure does make it easy of my OCD.)  In the real world I'm an accountant, love counted cross stitch (haven't found anything that helps me along in that obsession yet), and I refer to my bots and Mildred.  (Mildred was actually named by one of my trusted friends.  He'd come into the room and ask "Mildred? Is that you?" If I was nearby I could respond, other wise he'd mutter something like "Guess she's got chat off." and be on his way.)  I hope I can contribute meaningfully to the forum... or just be a dork, it could really go either way.
Welcome aboard, Kita!!!!

Ask Squid for your cookies. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

C~M

~Sassy~

cheerleading.gif Welcome Kita  cheerleading.gif

sad.gif I don't have a name for my auto. I like yours, Mildred is cute. Baby is in charge of cookies and milk. Harley runs the bar and Mayhem rules here.  giggle2.gif

Joe C

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on July 19, 2009, 06:53:38 PM
cheerleading.gif Welcome Kita  cheerleading.gif

sad.gif I don't have a name for my auto. I like yours, Mildred is cute. Baby is in charge of cookies and milk. Harley runs the bar and Mayhem rules here.  giggle2.gif
I call my autos "clients" since I deal with IT all the time at work. Sassy forgot to mention that Homer slaps anyone that disagrees with him and that I give him hugs right afterwards as part of his therapy. tumbsup.gif

C~M

Quote from: Joe C on July 19, 2009, 08:24:38 PM
I call my autos "clients" since I deal with IT all the time at work. Sassy forgot to mention that Homer slaps anyone that disagrees with him and that I give him hugs right afterwards as part of his therapy. tumbsup.gif

From Homer:

giggle2.gif

Stinkerbell

I think I'll start calling my auto Skippy!   cheerleading.gif

Joe C

~Sassy~

Quote from: Stinkerbell on July 19, 2009, 08:47:39 PM

Stinky, I like that, Skippy is really cute.  dancing16.gif

I am gonna be totally stressed out now until I can come up with a cute nickname for mine.  undecided.gif

urcaughtnow

Oh....real cookies??  hysterical.gif  This whole time people kept saying something about cookies and I'm thinking it's about my computer!!  So everytime one of you said 'enjoy the cookies'.  I kept looking at it with this blank stare..haha!!   embarrassed.gif  Well funny I should bring this up.  I am enjoying some lovely shortbread cookies that I made by myself.  *whistles* no, no really, I didn't.  I'm not a very good cook. I got them from Walmart.  I have 3 left.  I will share my last 3.  blowkisses.gif

C~M

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on July 19, 2009, 09:49:15 PM
Stinky, I like that, Skippy is really cute.  dancing16.gif

I am gonna be totally stressed out now until I can come up with a cute nickname for mine.  undecided.gif

How about Jif since she took Jiffy, the other Peanut Butter...lol

who me?

Quote from: urcaughtnow on July 19, 2009, 09:53:45 PM
Oh....real cookies??  hysterical.gif  This whole time people kept saying something about cookies and I'm thinking it's about my computer!!  So everytime one of you said 'enjoy the cookies'.  I kept looking at it with this blank stare..haha!!   embarrassed.gif  Well funny I should bring this up.  I am enjoying some lovely shortbread cookies that I made by myself.  *whistles* no, no really, I didn't.  I'm not a very good cook. I got them from Walmart.  I have 3 left.  I will share my last 3.  blowkisses.gif

Yes we tempt with cookies because no one can resist cookies.
I think it's Harley has at the bottom of her siggy " Come to the darkside, we have cookies"    giggle2.gif

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on July 19, 2009, 08:47:39 PM

I think you have Skippy on your mind.   giggle2.gif

Joe C

When people say Uncle Otto, I think of Otto Pilot from Airplane and Julie Haggerty filling him up with air.

twinkle6590

Quote from: urcaughtnow on July 19, 2009, 09:53:45 PM

You dont have to share your cookies but just be careful not to take a cookie from the men in here. They dont like it when you steal their cookies. I believes it a territorial thing with them. I always ask first for a cookie when i want one. By the way.... I do believe I would love a cookie. I dont eat sweets anymore but 1 cookies isnt going to hurt me. so pleaseeeeeeeee may I have a cookie ????

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview