This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Welcome New Members!!!

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

wnn725

Thank u for the warm welcome   and Harley   where are my cookies   I understand they are good ones  and you  like to share them.   thanks agian everyone and look forward to getting to know you all better.

wnn725

I have my nice cold glass of milk and waiting for my cookies   i start a diet soon  I hope they are cholcolate chips my favourite impatience.gif

JAYREMI

welcome all,thx for having me im still new here hi11.gif kool w/s all have fun in pogo land shocked.gif JAYREMI ass.gif

Joe C

Welcome aboard, JAYREMI. Shouldn't you be announcing Red Sox games on NESN? hysterical.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Hocky

ChinkSantana

i just joined now,this seems like a good site.hehehe i should have fun with this=]

C~M

Quote from: ChinkSantana on September 26, 2009, 08:14:52 PM
i just joined now,this seems like a good site.hehehe i should have fun with this=]

I would say welcome, but seeing as you are a guest then you shouldn't be here.

jumperman1028

Hello everyone !! I signed up a few months ago and have read a lot on here and have got a lot of free tokens from reading lol.. but I have not posted a lot guess I'm kinda shy sometimes. But I hope I have done everything right with my sign in name and such. I love the free token grabber Tks for sharing ! Hope everyone has had a great day and weekend. Sorry for posting so late. Have a great week everyone  tumbsup. gif

Hocky

Quote from: jumperman1028 on September 27, 2009, 08:18:09 PM
Hello everyone !! I signed up a few months ago and have read a lot on here and have got a lot of free tokens from reading lol.. but I have not posted a lot guess I'm kinda shy sometimes. But I hope I have done everything right with my sign in name and such. I love the free token grabber Tks for sharing ! Hope everyone has had a great day and weekend. Sorry for posting so late. Have a great week everyone  tumbsup. gif

Welcome Jump!  embrace.gif

Squid

svtcobrabrett

JAYREMI

Quote from: svtcobrabrett on September 28, 2009, 05:27:12 AM
hi
my name is brett glad to join you guys/gals  hi11.gif
welcome brett now go spin the wheel and win some passes slap1.gif hysterical.gif JR coffee.gif

Squid

Hi, Brett, welcome to the dark side.  Harley has your cookies.

MELLOME

Hi Everyone........

Very cool site, I'm so happy I found it!  cheerleading.gif

Squid

Welcome aboard!  Have fun!  Lots of good info here.

JAYREMI

Quote from: MELLOME on September 28, 2009, 05:50:05 AM
Hi Everyone........

Very cool site, I'm so happy I found it!  cheerleading.gif
welcome mellome now go spin the wheel to  impatience.gif

HVY10INCH

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview