This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Whats everyone doin this weekend?

Started by Kelly,

Previous topic - Next topic

kgansor

its the weekend again... so what's everyone up toooo/???

my hunni's sick  :( but its supposed to be poopy friday here so i guess that works out well for him.. but when he gets home im going to make him take some tylenol PM and we're gonna watch a movie and get some sleep so he can get some rest to get better..
and saturday we're supposed to be going on a bike ride to west virginia .. it'll be just like the Johnstown one we went on a few weeks back.. and my butt hurt SOOOOOOOOO bad afterwards... this time its going to be farther and on a different bike, so i can only imagine what my back butt and legs are going to feel like saturday night/sunday  :))

~Ãutolovér~

Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on July 27, 2006, 11:53:43 PM

my hunni's sick  :( but its supposed to be poopy friday here so i guess that works out well for him.. but when he gets home im going to make him take some tylenol PM and we're gonna watch a movie and get some sleep so he can get some rest to get better..
and saturday we're supposed to be going on a bike ride to west virginia .. it'll be just like the Johnstown one we went on a few weeks back.. and my butt hurt SOOOOOOOOO bad afterwards... this time its going to be farther and on a different bike, so i can only imagine what my back butt and legs are going to feel like saturday night/sunday  :))

Yikessssssss....wear some padding on your bike ride. hahaha  :))

kgansor

Quote from: ~Ãutolovér~ on July 27, 2006, 11:55:45 PM

:)) :)) i should, i should tell him to stop at walmart on the way home so we can buy some padded butt gear for me lol, it doesnt start hurting until we're on our way home, which makes the entire ride home a pain in the butt, literally lol. but its still fun anyway... then ill get to come on here and complain about my sore bum  :)))

~Ãutolovér~

Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on July 27, 2006, 11:56:55 PM

:)) :)) i should, i should tell him to stop at walmart on the way home so we can buy some padded butt gear for me lol, it doesnt start hurting until we're on our way home, which makes the entire ride home a pain in the butt, literally lol. but its still fun anyway... then ill get to come on here and complain about my sore bum  :)))

OK....now thats something Lib's has to write in her paper...."Krissy's sore butt" hehe haha

Gecko

Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on July 27, 2006, 11:56:55 PM

be carefull i use that excuse for a bum rub from autolover  but shes woke up to my trick now   and all i get is a smacked bum  ,  but realy im going to have a take it easy weekend   here  for once 
  dont over spend ur credit cards will you j/k   hey autolover  you still got msger open or u  done something  im going to remove at least 60 people from my msger to many on it   
ur a sencible  19 yrs old krissy ur hubby to be is lucky   8)  ~!~

Kelly

AWWWW hope your sweety feels better soon ...bike riding sounds FUN....Have a Great Time Krissy!
I am planning on leaving here soon to go shoppong...Family Reunion is tomorrow!
Uuuugggghhhh...it is always a big thing go shoppin with mom for game prizes,make cake for cakewalk, get gift for white elephant sale, make my covered dish, get my camera ready and dont forget batteries this year....lol....anyway thats basically what my weekend has in store for me n hubby...but hey its free food all day....hubby likes that part....plus he always gets a poker game going(which reminds me...take a few decks of cards).....HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE!!

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

~Ãutolovér~

Stinkerbell

This Saturday I will be sitting in the house, waiting and watching for my mail man.  You see, my next door neighbor insists on parking his car in front of our mailbox.  His mailbox is right there also.  Our mail people will not deliver the mail when anyone is blocking the box.  My 15 daughter has recently been having some heart problems related to allergic reactions to something that we have not yet pinpointed.  We are waiting for referrals from another doctor and for blood tests.  I have to watch for the mail person then go down to the driveway and wait for her/him to come by.

I am very concerned about my daughter, but really ticked about my neighbor.  This is been going on for years now and the REAL kicker is HIS FATHER WORKS FOR THE POST OFFICE!!! 

Thanks for letting me vent.

Kelly

Quote from: ABraveLady on July 28, 2006, 06:58:03 AM
This Saturday I will be sitting in the house, waiting and watching for my mail man.  You see, my next door neighbor insists on parking his car in front of our mailbox.  His mailbox is right there also.  Our mail people will not deliver the mail when anyone is blocking the box.  My 15 daughter has recently been having some heart problems related to allergic reactions to something that we have not yet pinpointed.  We are waiting for referrals from another doctor and for blood tests.  I have to watch for the mail person then go down to the driveway and wait for her/him to come by.

I am very concerned about my daughter, but really ticked about my neighbor.  This is been going on for years now and the REAL kicker is HIS FATHER WORKS FOR THE POST OFFICE!!! 

I would take pictures of him parked in front of mail everyday for a week then send them and a complaint to the post office (interferring with mail is a federal offence!!)....tell them if they don't do something about it you will send the photos to a higher up!! also let them know this mans father works there....embarrassment on his part might change the situation for you....ss about your daughter hope all goes well.....vent anytime!!!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Kelly on July 28, 2006, 07:05:24 AM
Quote from: ABraveLady on July 28, 2006, 06:58:03 AM

I would take pictures of him parked in front of mail everyday for a week then send them and a complaint to the post office (interferring with mail is a federal offence!!)....tell them if they don't do something about it you will send the photos to a higher up!! also let them know this mans father works there....embarrassment on his part might change the situation for you....ss about your daughter hope all goes well.....vent anytime!!!

I talked to 3 different departments of the postal service, including thier internal customer relations dept.  They said that carriers who drive the trucks to deliver do not have to exit the vehicle and walk around a car to get to the box because it is dangerous.  I asked about that whole 'sun, wind sleet rain garbage' and they said that doesn't apply to blocked boxes.  I called the city code enforcement people and there is no law on the books saying that the mail box cannot be blocked.  The guy even came out and talked to them.  Nothing happened.  My next move will have to be finding a way to get this ordinance on the books, but I'm not sure how to go about it, and it's likely a waste of my time.  Through all of this I found out that there's been an ongoing feud between several neighbors in my area.  They ALL park in front of each others boxes making sure that no mail is delivered. 

My thought is, if it's a federal crime to tamper with the mail, why isn't it a crime to block it from being delivered at all??

Kelly

you know what...you got bad nieghbors!!! It is an awful thing they are doing and to try and talk to these ignorant people to explain the situation with your daughter would probably be a waste of time also...my suggestion would be to get a post office box and tear down your mail box completely....at least you would get your mail....they will NOT be able to include you in their childish antics anymore.....and you can get on with your life and let these silly sick people play their games.....I definately feel for you!!!

hades

crazy_

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Kelly on July 28, 2006, 07:36:42 AM
you know what...you got bad nieghbors!!! It is an awful thing they are doing and to try and talk to these ignorant people to explain the situation with your daughter would probably be a waste of time also...my suggestion would be to get a post office box and tear down your mail box completely....at least you would get your mail....they will NOT be able to include you in their childish antics anymore.....and you can get on with your life and let these silly sick people play their games.....I definately feel for you!!!

One of the postal loonies I talked to suggest I bake cookies and go next door for a talk.  Make nice.  Well, I've bent over backwards to be a good neighbor and I am not about to bake cookies and plead with them anymore.

Here's a 'which came first' thought -  does the post office only hire lunatics, or does working for the post office make you crazy???

Tara

Quote from: Homer on July 28, 2006, 06:25:11 AM
Tara <3

Is that a promise?  :-\

As for me, I will be serving Homer bacon and eggs in bed. 

Homer

Quote from: ~Ãutolovér~ on July 28, 2006, 06:33:22 AM
Quote from: Homer on July 28, 2006, 06:25:11 AM
Tara <3

:ooo Your doing Tara  :ooo

It's gonna be a quiet weekend in here.  ???

I'd have to call in sick for about a week because a weekend just wouldn't be long enough. :pp

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

TmT

I might leave Bob this weekend and jus let my hair down and do something strange for a change.... Its been a long time since I really jus do a strange thang all weekend... anyone else ever do "strange" things.  <something u jus cant explain or tell anyone why u did it>

Tamelia

I'm leaving sunday to spend a week camping with my family! If I don't get out of town soon, I'm gonna go postal.....

Libra

Mr. Lib and I are going shopping.  Again.  For tiles.  I have looked at more tile samples and cabintry samples and carpeting samples and countertop samples and samples of this, that and the other thing and I DON'T CARE ANYMORE!  JUST PICK SOMETHING! 

I want my mommy and I don't wanna go shopping. 

Unless it's a Neiman's. 

So there!  >:D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview