PlayBuddy
May 03, 2024, 02:32:23 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

STARGATE!!!

Started by Julez,

Previous topic - Next topic

Julez

Not sure if anyone here is a rabid Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis fan, but we're at

3 hours and 55 mins

:pp

wattsmyname

Thanks for the reminder O0 let me go set up the dvr.

Homer

I used to watch it but when they started having spinoffs I stopped watching. Plus they made me mad when they took off the original Daniel Jackson.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Julez

Dr. Daniel Jackson was only gone for Season 6 - he's back now Homer, has been for the last 3 seasons lol!  Atlantis is pretty darn good!

You're welcome watts  O0

Homer

I liked the original cast. Didn't they change a few people?

Julez

Just Col. Jack O'Neill - Ben Browder from Farscape.  He does a great job, but he's no RDA.  If you like Homer, I can tape tonite's shows and send them to you.  I do know that you can download any episodes you've missed from GateWorld online, but ya gotta pay.

2 HOURS AND 27 MINUTES!!!

Homer

Quote from: Spoonz on July 14, 2006, 03:33:09 PM
Just Col. Jack O'Neill - Ben Browder from Farscape.  He does a great job, but he's no RDA.  If you like Homer, I can tape tonite's shows and send them to you.  I do know that you can download any episodes you've missed from GateWorld online, but ya gotta pay.

2 HOURS AND 27 MINUTES!!!

Thanks for the offer but they show the replays often. ;)

Julez

O0 anytime.  I'll hook a fellow Gatehead up!

Homer

kgansor

ive never watched the show, but i heard it was good..
i used to love sci-fi shows but i think i grew out of that phase..
maybe i'll watch it sometime to see if i can get into it.

underdog

I'm a Stargate junkie.  I have the first 8 seasons on dvd and season one of Atlantis.  I have all the Startrek movies also.

I still haven't been able to find season 9 of SG1 or the second season of Atlantis but I'm sure they will be released in the US this year.  I don't want any bootlegged copies.

I take it Friday was the start of a new season?  How was it?

Julez

underdog I take it you're not in the US?

Season 9 box set of SG-1 should be released on DVD in the US sometime in October with Atlantis Season 2 in November.  That's the latest news I have from Gateworld.  Other regions like the UK, Auzzie, etc have already been getting the DVDs just not in the box set. 

So if you're in Region 2 the DVDs should already be on the shelf for purchase.

Last night's premier episodes were OUTSTANDING!  I don't post spoilers, so you'll have to watch it!

underdog

Julez

Then SG-1 in October and Atlantis in November.  BSG season 3 premiers October 6th!

wattsmyname

It was an outstanding season opener
Thanks again for the reminder

slidecage2222

i think they should of stuck with their plans on ending stargate after season  8.      it used to be a great series but now its just   BLEH

the spin off is okay but its starting to lack the same that the first one is.

Julez

I agree watts!  I think SG-1 and Atlantis keep getting better and better.  As long as the cast and crews keep having fun making both shows, I watch both faithfully.

I think Ben Browder is doing an excellent job on SG-1.  SG-1 has evolved, evolved for the better.  We'll see RDA again.

Julez

So?  Whaddya guys think so far?  I'm diggin' S 10 and S 3, but I feel so lost without my BSG!

wattsmyname

I love both shows. They both have taken some interesting turns. I will keep watching now that I'm hooked again.

Julez

Cool!  Yeah, I'm enjoying the whole "Arthinian" scheme and I'm loving seeing Connor Trineer (Trip Tucker, Enterprise) on Atlantis.  Man, he's such a hottie!  I have a feeling he escaped the attack on the camp by Shepard in the Hive ship.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview