This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

Started by kgansor,

Previous topic - Next topic

kgansor

I was in the middle of playing turbo and all of a sudden i went from only having 400 some more 21's to go until rank 35 to being on rank flippin ZERO  >:(( :'(( :ooo

I have NO idea what happened, or how it happened, but i did email pogo to holler at them and to tell them i was highly upset because this happened and i was REALLLLLLLLLY hoping to get to rank 40, at least, by morning....  :'((  :'((  :'((

i dont know what to do, i want to cry. i know I myself didnt really put all that much time into getting this far along but stilllll...

i still have my rank 10, 20 and 30 badges too so i guess thats ok, but stilllllllllllllllllllll i was SOOOOOOOOOO close to having my rank 40..

omg im mad/sad/upset/ and other various words i cannot say on here. :X

Tara

You said in the turbo 21 thread that you were using an auto, now you're saying you emailed Pogo because they cheated you?  Do you really think that was a smart move?  ::)  That's like saying " Hey I was cheating all day trying to get to rank 40 and you guys ripped me off some ranks"  :))

justahumping

Mr. Rasputia

I have some guest passes i can send you, have a lifetime worth of them if you get banned   :))

SexySagittarian

I think it's best not to call attention to yourself with pogo when you're using auto's even when pogo screws you. It could turn out badly for you. But, what happened to you sucks! >:((

kgansor

Jewel

EyeCu

hades

Quote from: Tara on July 16, 2006, 11:05:12 PM

You said in the turbo 21 thread that you were using an auto, now you're saying you emailed Pogo because they cheated you?  Do you really think that was a smart move?  ::)  That's like saying " Hey I was cheating all day trying to get to rank 40 and you guys ripped me off some ranks"  :))

lmao.  :-X

kgansor

that's my stupid red headed step child luck with pogo >:((

EyeCu

kgansor

HAHAHAHAHA
its only been 2 hours.. i dont think pogo has the speed to answer a simple question in that time.
ill give them about 2 weeks...  :))

~Ãutolovér~

Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on July 16, 2006, 10:58:44 PM
I was in the middle of playing turbo and all of a sudden i went from only having 400 some more 21's to go until rank 35 to being on rank flippin ZERO  >:(( :'(( :ooo

I have NO idea what happened, or how it happened, but i did email pogo to holler at them and to tell them i was highly upset because this happened and i was REALLLLLLLLLY hoping to get to rank 40, at least, by morning....  :'((  :'((  :'((

i dont know what to do, i want to cry. i know I myself didnt really put all that much time into getting this far along but stilllll...

i still have my rank 10, 20 and 30 badges too so i guess thats ok, but stilllllllllllllllllllll i was SOOOOOOOOOO close to having my rank 40..

Krissy...are you sure your stats weren't somehow reset, cause thats what it looks like....did anyone else have access to your PC ? a friend/child? or u accidently hit it?

Gecko

Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on July 16, 2006, 10:58:44 PM

i would of just waited to see if pogo  resettes   ur ranks back up again it could of been just a server glitch  if its not back in a few days then email em   ~!~

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview