PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 01:27:38 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Carnival Blackjack - General Info & Ranks

Started by fiz,

Previous topic - Next topic

lovebug44

enyone let pogo know its not   working right if not give me the email and i will  >:((

Torn2pieces

Read this in the help section.....

When will I be able to view my stats? Why aren't stats available for this game?
The Pogo development team is aware that stats can't currently be viewed in Blackjack Carnival, and they are working to address the issue as soon as they are able. Unfortunately, we don't have any dates when this may be at this time.

``````````

Can't find anything about ranks being save or what not.

badgehog

jeffery

mr.clean

angesonmyside

No stats for me yet, and I'm at rank 3 :/o\

I'm not leaving til the stats are showing...not losing the rank ;::

It took too long to get :ooo

mr.clean

you might have too leave the room and come back in too get them.. :-\

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

badgehog

Quote from: Homer on August 29, 2006, 12:02:48 PM
I haven't lost my ranks. :/\

Wtg Homer! O0  Did you leave or refresh? Im afraid to leave room, my stats arent showing yet :(

Homer

Quote from: badgehog on August 29, 2006, 12:04:01 PM
Quote from: Homer on August 29, 2006, 12:02:48 PM
I haven't lost my ranks. :/\

Wtg Homer! O0  Did you leave or refresh?

I left the room by closing the window and went back to the game page and clicked on the play now icon.

badgehog

Okies all I refreshed room and my rank and stats are showing. This game has awesome spins i got 10000 tokies for rank 6 ???

mr.clean

Yeah did'nt change the JP Spins from Beta Testing ..  wow your at rank 6 allready wtg!
Quote from: badgehog on August 29, 2006, 12:23:22 PM
Okies all I refreshed room and my rank and stats are showing. This game has awesome spins i got 10000 tokies for rank 6 ???

crazy_

Quote from: mr.clean on August 29, 2006, 12:37:46 PM
Yeah did'nt change the JP Spins from Beta Testing ..  wow your at rank 6 allready wtg!

how the heck you get so far so fast lmao

Tara

Quote from: crazy_ on August 29, 2006, 01:16:26 PM

Probably cheatd... :)))

Does anyone know what settings I should put my auto on?  Or just leave it alone?  :///

zeboo

well I dont like the game it's a token eater..the spins are good but few and far between I will have to get the auto  :xx

Torn2pieces

I won about 20k tokens in that game. I think it's good for tokens. The game itself is a drag tho.

Homer

Quote from: Tara on August 29, 2006, 02:02:25 PM

Does anyone know what settings I should put my auto on?  Or just leave it alone?  :///

I run it on the fastest setting.

Tara

Quote from: Homer on August 29, 2006, 02:32:11 PM

Click on settings on the auto and see those 4 options in there?  Mine has Royal Match checked.  I don't even know what any of that stuff means.  Did you mess with it?  Will any of that help us get our ranks ?  Will any of that slow us down or make it go faster? Is that enough questions?  :///

Homer

Quote from: Tara on August 29, 2006, 03:02:27 PM
Quote from: Homer on August 29, 2006, 02:32:11 PM

Click on settings on the auto and see those 4 options in there?  Mine has Royal Match checked.  I don't even know what any of that stuff means.  Did you mess with it?  Will any of that help us get our ranks ?  Will any of that slow us down or make it go faster? Is that enough questions?  :///

I just let it play the way it is. I just slide the speed setting to fastest.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview