PlayBuddy
May 22, 2024, 07:31:03 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bragging Rights

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

~Sassy~

swamp

:/\ got the 500 bingo badge  but i still need 5 more ranks  :^* bbq21.gif

Squid

swamp

~Sassy~

Squid

Wooo hoooo!  I made rank 15 in Turbo!  hehehe   :^* :^*

Ok, so I have a ways to go.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on June 30, 2008, 04:10:17 AM
Wooo hoooo!  I made rank 15 in Turbo!  hehehe   :^* :^*

Ok, so I have a ways to go.
WTG, InkyOne!
That T21 auto, HitMe, is amazing!  I've been running it all day, overnight, and it never misses a beat.  I have gone up another 3 ranks over night and will make it to 40 in a couple hours.  50 should come in the next few days, depending on the number of 21's required between ranks!

Squid

I went from rank 9 to 15 overnight (obviously easier to do on early ranks).  Since leaving for work this morning, I've gone up another 3 to 18.  I think this one is a very good auto.  Hasn't frozen up once. 

~Sassy~

Quote from: Squid on June 30, 2008, 11:43:38 AM
I went from rank 9 to 15 overnight (obviously easier to do on early ranks).  Since leaving for work this morning, I've gone up another 3 to 18.  I think this one is a very good auto.  Hasn't frozen up once. 
Really? I wonder what is wrong with it?  :-\ Maybe you had better...

Delete
Reboot
Download

:))

Congrats on your progress, so far.  :^*

Squid

Quote from: SassyBear on June 30, 2008, 02:38:27 PM
Really? I wonder what is wrong with it?  :-\ Maybe you had better...

Delete
Reboot
Download

:))

Congrats on your progress, so far.  :^*

ROFL... ya crack me up, Sassyparilla!

Stinkerbell

T21 is History!   :))  Now, tell me truthfully... I'm wanting to work on Bingo Luau now, but I'm worried about letting that one run all night because of how nasty people get.  Do you folks who have done it think it's safe to run all night?

Squid

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on July 03, 2008, 01:51:17 PM
Yes.

and congrats.

Thanks!  I was so nervous, running it all night last night that I couldn't fall asleep!   :))  I got up about 2am and had the badges so I turned it off.   :))   :/o\

Squid

I ranked out on Luau months ago.  I ran the auto all night long on many nights.  No probs.   The auto is one of the dependable ones.  I highly recommend it.  No one at any time EVER gave me trouble.  VEry frequently, the chat box was exactly as I had left it - there was no chat at all.

~Sassy~

Just go to one of the share rooms Stinky, you will rank out faster and no one will care. They are in the blackout section and set your Uncle Otto to not call bingo until all numbers are called.
Congrats on your T21  :^*

~Sassy~

:^* Uncle Otto ranked out on Blackjack Carnival for me while I was eating dinner.  :^*

I will have to pick another one now. :P

ILoveSiamese

:^*WTG All  :^*

Uncle otto did all my jigsaw detectives the last 3 days. Finally caught up

Lol never really started.

ILS :;'

Stinkerbell

You're right, it's a very reliable auto.  Aloha Bingo ran all night without a problem, and no chatters complaining either.
I think we should adopt a Temporary room and everyone play there.  Safety in numbers?

Luau Bingo is a slow game to rank, though.

~Sassy~

:^* Uncle Otto ranked out for me on Harvest Mania last night and this morning I got my 100 badge in Super Dominoes.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview