PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 01:44:50 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bragging Rights

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

BabyCheetah

FreecellFanny

Done with Hangman!  cheerleading.gif

Congrats on the colour change Baby!  embrace.gif

jarjar

BabyCheetah

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

~Sassy~

~Sassy~

Quote from: jarjar on February 21, 2009, 09:02:02 AM
Have fun with those duckies baby embrace.gif Good luck.
I finally finished the dreaded bloop this morning cheerleading.gif
Domino's here I come. I am at rank 45 so hopefully not too long football4.gif
Good luck to all on ranking blowkisses.gif
WTG Jarjar, sorry I didn't get in sooner.

Monkey

Tara wants to brag about how her fanclub is growing more and more by the day. But she doesn't have enough gas to make it to this thread, so I have to do it for her.  sg.gif

Plus, she's way too humble to do any bragging herself anyway.  sg.gif

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on February 22, 2009, 07:47:58 PM
Tara wants to brag about how her fanclub is growing more and more by the day. But she doesn't have enough gas to make it to this thread, so I have to do it for her.  sg.gif

Plus, she's way too humble to do any bragging herself anyway.  sg.gif

LMMFAO!!!    I decided to walk over, but I'm tired now. Can I get a ride back over there?  giggle2.gif

Squid

Grats on Hangman, Fanny!  Another one bites the dust!

I finished off Word Whomp Underground last night.  Yippee.  Underwords needs babysitting for those who are keeping track.

BabyCheetah

Wtg Squid  on finishing WWU  cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif

What's next on the agenda?

Squid

Don't really know.  I'm running Lost Temple at night because it's so darn reliable.  I'm almost ranked out in it, though, so I suppose I'll try Jungle Gin or Lottso (Regular) or Mahjong (Regular) or The Poppit Show at night or when I'm working.  I'm open to suggestions!  When I am around the house, I'll likely run those that need a bit of babysitting.  Thanks, Babycheater.   hi11.gif

BabyCheetah

Mahjong ran really good for me but it takes awhillllllle to complete all the ranks.  ran that one over night.  Gl with whichever you choose.

~Sassy~

cheerleading.gif WTG Inky on finishing Word Whomp Underground  cheerleading.gif

If you are going to run The Poppit Show make sure you use the hard option, because ranks are by number of prizes you get. On Easy you drop around 35 prizes, Medium about 75-78 prizes and on Hard you can get up to 138 prizes. When you get close to the end you will need a lot. Good luck on whichever one you decide on.

BabyCheetah

If you are going to run The Poppit Show make sure you use the hard option, because ranks are by number of prizes you get. On Easy you drop around 35 prizes, Medium about 75-78 prizes and on Hard you can get up to 138 prizes. When you get close to the end you will need a lot. Good luck on whichever one you decide on.
[/quote]

Sassy,

I just ran the Poppit Show, and I checked my stats before I played a game and then after, I did this for three games, and yes you do receive more tokens for the harder the puzzle, around 138 tokens (not prizes) but I only dropped 14 prizes per game at least that's what my stats showed.  I would love to drop 138 prizes per game but I don't seem to understand how.  Can you explain it to me please.

Squid

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on February 23, 2009, 10:34:06 AM
cheerleading.gif WTG Inky on finishing Word Whomp Underground  cheerleading.gif

Tx Sassy.  Are you running in Classic or Poppit Show?  I thought the amount of prizes dropped are the same regardless.  You can get 138 prizes per game??  Wow.  I need to know exactly what you're doing!  Pweeese.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview