PlayBuddy
May 20, 2024, 09:37:37 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bragging Rights

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

TmT

Quote from: StingTheRay on November 21, 2006, 01:38:06 PM
:-]

Finally caught up again.  Just working on trying to become a master in every game now. A $5 gift wrapped badge would be nice too.

Total Badges: 748
See my Badge Album   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FAVORITE BADGE:
Air High Jinks Secret Mix-n-Match Badge
Nov 21, 2006

W2g Sting... hey.. I have you on my friend's list...  <:>  :)))

bams68

wtg all on ur badges n stuff, finally passed the 300 badge mark, at 312 here now...an going strong.

Ur Deer Friend
bams

badgehog

Finally caught up again.  Just working on trying to become a master in every game now. A $5 gift wrapped badge would be nice too.

See my Badge Album   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FAVORITE BADGE:
Nov 21, 2006

Whats the secret Mix-n-match badge and how do you get it? O+O

Momma

Finally finished Stack'ems....working still on pop fu and perfect pair (have been forever )
total badges now up to 556.

Kathe

tomdonna_237

Quote from: Tara on November 21, 2006, 03:35:16 PM
WTG!!   :/\
Can some one please tell me how to get this (Air High Jinks Secret Mix-n-Match Badge) I have all the rest thank to all for help

Tara

Quote from: badgehog on November 22, 2006, 07:54:24 PM

See my Badge Album   

FAVORITE BADGE:
Nov 21, 2006

Whats the secret Mix-n-match badge and how do you get it? O+O

You get it when you finish the 1st Mix N Match Book in the books you have to buy with gems.  O0

Tara

Quote from: Kathe on November 22, 2006, 08:23:00 PM
Finally finished Stack'ems....working still on pop fu and perfect pair (have been forever )
total badges now up to 556.

Kathe

WTG!!!!  All 3 of those suck..lol

Tara

Quote from: tomdonna_237 on November 22, 2006, 09:27:07 PM
Quote from: Tara on November 21, 2006, 03:35:16 PM
WTG!!   :/\
Can some one please tell me how to get this (Air High Jinks Secret Mix-n-Match Badge) I have all the rest thank to all for help

I don't have it either and I finished all 25 of my badges..I have the "Peicing it Together Secret Mix-and-Match Badge"

I left you a response to this over in the club section where you asked about it. O0

Stinkerbell

Ive finished World Class Solitaire, Panda Pai Gow, Word Whomp Whackdown and Poppit.  I have 511 badges :)

Tara

Quote from: ABraveLady on November 23, 2006, 08:06:23 AM
Ive finished World Class Solitaire, Panda Pai Gow, Word Whomp Whackdown and Poppit.  I have 511 badges :)

WTG!! I have 11 more badges to get and I am done done done..till a new game comes out.

TmT

Quote from: Tara on November 23, 2006, 10:21:32 AM

WTG!! I have 11 more badges to get and I am done done done..till a new game comes out.
I have 5 to get and I'm done done done... well, lottso, crap I have done once...then they added more ranks and I am on 96, I think... or 98... rofl... big difference, huh...

wtg T'

kgansor

rank 40 in quick quack... going from rank 35-40 was a major paiiiiinnnnnn thank god the ranks are easier until rank 48
and im starting poppit mobile as well to give me something to do while my autos running  :))

bams68

wtg all, those are sum awesome bragging rites.  :D

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Momma

Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on November 23, 2006, 03:30:58 PM
rank 40 in quick quack... going from rank 35-40 was a major paiiiiinnnnnn thank god the ranks are easier until rank 48
and im starting poppit mobile as well to give me something to do while my autos running  :))
Hange in there after 40 it goes faster
Kathe

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Tara on November 23, 2006, 10:21:32 AM

WTG!  I'm just a wee baby when it comes to total badges and finished games.  I got WWW and Panda on my own, and got WCS with an auto, but only needed 2 ranks to finish :)

Momma

I have a question and it may have been answered already.
But are you finished with a game after the LAST badge is won, or when you are really at 50/50?

Hugs
Kathe
p.s. we got 18 inches of snow last night. whooooohooooooooo <...>

Homer

Depends on your point of view. I consider a game finished when I have achieved the final rank.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

justahumping

Quote from: Homer on December 01, 2006, 08:00:32 AM
Depends on your point of view. I consider a game finished when I have achieved the final rank.

Right.  That is like that pop fu game. You get the only badge at rank "black belt".  However, there are different degrees of the black blet after you get that one and only game badge. So I dont think you are finished with the game untill you have all the black belt degrees.

CindyLouWho

Maybe someday i'll go back & finish those last couple bingo ranks & all those blackbelt ranks   ::)  then i'll need 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview