PlayBuddy
May 20, 2024, 09:06:34 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bragging Rights

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

kgansor

congrats on the pinochle ratings!

i just got to rank 20 in stellar today, and im 20% of the way thru right now, so that means only 4 more ranks to go  <...>  )))
i didnt think i was going to finish this game this soon, i didnt think it would be so easy to finish, i could have done this sooner!!!

justahumping

Momma

whoohoo I just finished tri peaks...ok my auto did...but yay me

hugs
Kathe

Mary

justahumping

kgansor

woo, i thnk tri-peaks is one that is gonna have to wait til the end, imsure that one took forever to finish up.

i got rank 23 in stellar about an hour ago so im hoping to have my last badge by the time i wake up tomorrow!
which excites me, but then im going to have to figure out which game to finish up next.. again

TmT

Quote from: ImJustOneOldFart on December 04, 2006, 09:20:29 AM
none yet, but then i only posted that message today.......  :))

its tough to search through this website looking for hints and glitches to play games and still play on pogo.........  i need to work on my multitasking 8)
not many old farts can multitask...but dont give up tryin <gigglin>

kgansor

yay yay yay woke up and had my stellar badge  )))

now i need to figure out which to do next.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Ilovemyweims

i need to get that steller last one, ive been to busy trying to finish pogo bowl its taking for ever just got to rank 31

kgansor

stellar was so much easier than i thought it was going to be, thank god.
i got to rank 21 on pogo bowl in less than two days of running the auto and it was off and on so it made me want to keep the auto on for that and finish it and wait for stellar but im glad i did stellar first, im thinking about just letting pogo bowl run until i get to rank 30 and then ill either finish it or do something else since i hear the last ranks take just about forever to get.

Tara

Quote from: tokiehog on December 09, 2006, 03:56:09 PM
  bragging right hey,...finally i got the pinochle rated badges done...yes i finally got the masters badge and many thanks to u Tara...this is the greatest place to get info...keep up the good work u guys. <...>

Your welcome and wtg

Wtg everyone else who has finished stuff.  )))

Coral

Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on December 11, 2006, 08:10:49 AM
yay yay yay woke up and had my stellar badge  )))

now i need to figure out which to do next.

wtg

yoshisquest

Tara

Wooo hoooo.... I finished the dreaded Battle Phlinx...That has to be the worst of them all.  I have 5 more game awards to get and I will be done done done with all of it.  :,

justahumping

pogo_gamer

WTG Tara, ifin ya gets bored, ya can complete my Battle phlinx, I am only on rank 30 God dat game Sux with a capital S

but congrats to you  O0 O0 O0

Ilovemyweims

WTG tara ill NEVER FINISH IT I KEEP GETTING BOOTED. so my auto never gets a chance to work im on rank 5 Ill comeback to it later when i finish other stuff

badgehog

Finally finished Word Whomp Whackdown <..> Thank goodness for the auto, sure is alot of work for just one game badge ""

Ilovemyweims

I agree i did up to rank2 by hand then switched to an auto!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview