Bragging Rights

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

~Sassy~

:^* I finished off Crazy Cakes tonight  :^*

Squid

Stinkerbell

WTG MsSassy!

I haven't tackled that one yet.  I've been working on Fortune Bingo and I managed to get the final badge tonight.   What is the point of contuning ranks with no badges?  Is Pogo truly insane?

Magzy

jarjar

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 29, 2008, 09:30:24 PM
I've been working on Fortune Bingo and I managed to get the final badge tonight.   What is the point of contuning ranks with no badges?  Is Pogo truly insane?

WTG Stinky.  I know you've been putting in lots of time with Dottie to get that final badge.  And yes... Pogo is insane.... and greedy.

What's next for you?

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on December 30, 2008, 05:00:26 AM
WTG Stinky.  I know you've been putting in lots of time with Dottie to get that final badge.  And yes... Pogo is insane.... and greedy.

What's next for you?

SockHop for overnighters, it's running realllly reliably.  Daytime, I dunno... I have a few to choose from.... Bowling, Hangman, got my Monopoly badges book to work on....... so many badges, so little time.

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 30, 2008, 08:32:16 AM
SockHop for overnighters, it's running realllly reliably. 

Good choice.  I ran Sleepy Slotz and ranked out in Sock Hops very quickly.  Good for overnight runs.  No problems.

For those who may be interested, I am now running Ride the Tide at night with the auto, "Tide Rider".  It runs GREAT... no problems....  making progress..... now rank 47.  Good for overnight auto running.

~Sassy~

:^* First way to go Ms Stinky, Squid and everyone else who has finished one.  :^*

Now it is decision time for me. Which one next?  :-\ I guess I will determine the night time one tonight. Right now I am almost to rank 40 on Wonderland Memories. This is not one I can leave running at night though, it stops every once in awhile...so I will probably do one of the other ones you two mentioned for night time.

jarjar

If someone wants to brag about finishing Word Riot. They can do mine then brag all they want :))

Stinkerbell

Quote from: jarjar on December 30, 2008, 04:47:04 PM
If someone wants to brag about finishing Word Riot. They can do mine then brag all they want :))

That was a fun game.  I bet you get some takers on that one!

jarjar

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 30, 2008, 04:52:18 PM
That was a fun game.  I bet you get some takers on that one!

Oh Lord I sure hope so 6_6.gif I have no intrest in that one. I guess if you were not so busy wanting to use Credit cards and shop you would do it :))

~Sassy~

Oh, stop whining.  >:D If you're serious I will get it for you, I promise.  :-* Just pm me your details and when you will offline sweet one.

Squid

I can help, too, if you like.  I love Word Riot.  I've ranked out three people.  LOL

~Sassy~

Quote from: jarjar on December 30, 2008, 05:04:36 PM
Oh Lord I sure hope so 6_6.gif I have no intrest in that one. I guess if you were not so busy wanting to use Credit cards and shop you would do it :))
:-* Now see Doodle Bug, two of your friends offering to rank you out on Word Riot. Squid and I together could do it in no time at all.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on December 30, 2008, 05:22:49 PM
:-* Now see Doodle Bug, two of your friends offering to rank you out on Word Riot. Squid and I together could do it in no time at all.

What about me?   6_6.gif

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 30, 2008, 05:31:20 PM
What about me?   6_6.gif

Of course, Stinky, too!  Between the three of us, you'd be ranked out by Thursday!  hehehe :^*

jarjar

Quote from: Squid on December 30, 2008, 05:45:58 PM
Of course, Stinky, too!  Between the three of us, you'd be ranked out by Thursday!  hehehe :^*
OMG you guys are great... ..... Just how do I stay off pogo that long for you to do it :-* Do you all ignore the people in there? Everytime the minute I enter everyone starts with the hello poop. And I am not a chatter when it comes to cheating :))) I am sure I will take you all up on your offer. You are too sweet ....... my little joke sure did turn into finding true online friends. Thanks  (OO)

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on December 30, 2008, 05:45:58 PM

Thanks, Squidly   (OO)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview