PlayBuddy
May 20, 2024, 08:20:48 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bragging Rights

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

twinkle6590

Squid

WTG, Homer!  Now you're only 100 behind me!  Or is it that I'm 500 behind you??  I can't remember....   giggle2.gif

Joe C

Great work, Homer.

Just wondering which 20 badges I have not accounted for on my account.

According to what is available to me (or that I have not gotten yet/cannot get), I would max out at 1981 badges.

489 - Game rank badges (including special in-game badges like 36 in Poppa Zoppa)
62 - Jigsaw badges
254 - Premium badges
361 - Mix and Match badges
33 - Daily Word Search badges (17 badges are not yet available)
721 - Weekly badges
52 - Album completion badges (Weekly, Premium, Mix and Match)
79 - All other SPECIAL badges available, including Buckaroo Blackjack

I do not have the Pogo Beta Tester badge (from 2003) listed in my spreadsheet, nor the Tournament Host badge.

I am wondering what I am am missing. Were you able to get ahead in Word Search? Maybe some other games or special badges I am missing.
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Hocky

Quote from: Joe C on October 08, 2009, 10:16:54 AM
Great work, Homer.

Just wondering which 20 badges I have not accounted for on my account.

According to what is available to me (or that I have not gotten yet/cannot get), I would max out at 1981 badges.

489 - Game rank badges (including special in-game badges like 36 in Poppa Zoppa)
62 - Jigsaw badges
254 - Premium badges
361 - Mix and Match badges
33 - Daily Word Search badges (17 badges are not yet available)
721 - Weekly badges
52 - Album completion badges (Weekly, Premium, Mix and Match)
79 - All other SPECIAL badges available, including Buckaroo Blackjack

I do not have the Pogo Beta Tester badge (from 2003) listed in my spreadsheet, nor the Tournament Host badge.

I am wondering what I am am missing. Were you able to get ahead in Word Search? Maybe some other games or special badges I am missing.

You're not jealous or anything Josie, are you?  giggle2.gif

Joe C

Quote from: hocky on October 08, 2009, 04:28:36 PM
You're not jealous or anything Josie, are you?  giggle2.gif
Not at all. I would EXPECT that the admin of a site calling Pogo Cheats would have a ton of badges.

I just cannot figure out which badges I do not have on my spreadsheet.

Maybe Homer is such a good cheater that he already ranked out on Risk and Battleship. hysterical.gif

Hocky

Quote from: Joe C on October 08, 2009, 05:22:26 PM
Not at all. I would EXPECT that the admin of a site calling Pogo Cheats would have a ton of badges.

I just cannot figure out which badges I do not have on my spreadsheet.

Maybe Homer is such a good cheater that he already ranked out on Risk and Battleship. hysterical.gif

You are so funny Josie!  I feel your OCD rising to a whole new level !  hysterical.gif

Magzy

Woo hoo Homer!!!  You are the King of Badge Ho's!!! tumbsup.gif cheesy.gif hi11.gif

jarjar

Yahoooooooo. Left 6th street Omaha up this am instead of TPS. Low and behold I just checked and lookie what I got  magnifier.gif Royal Lush Badge6th Street Omaha PokerOct 13, 2009  cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif

C~M

Quote from: jarjar on October 13, 2009, 07:04:29 AM
Yahoooooooo. Left 6th street Omaha up this am instead of TPS. Low and behold I just checked and lookie what I got  magnifier.gif Royal Lush Badge6th Street Omaha PokerOct 13, 2009  cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif
swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif low blow.gif

Hocky

Joe C

Yahoooooooo. Left 6th street Omaha up this am instead of TPS. Low and behold I just checked and lookie what I got  magnifier.gif Royal Lush Badge6th Street Omaha PokerOct 13, 2009  cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif
Great job!!!

I still have to get {Shooting Star} on TWO screen names. tumbsup.gif

disneyland lady

Lucky Jarjar. I have been trying that one for over a month. Royalflush is useless.

jarjar

I still need one more. I think it is the get dealt four of the same suit  magnifier.gif

Joe C

Quote from: jarjar on October 13, 2009, 09:26:56 AM
I still need one more. I think it is the get dealt four of the same suit  magnifier.gif
Four identical hole cards is {Rising Star} Do not play with Jokers if you want to get this one. If you are ONLY going for this badge, do not set your table up with 6th Street, since this adds extra time for no purpose.

jarjar

Thanks Joe for the tips and good luck to everyone else.

Squid

WTG, JarJar!  I still am missing that and other poker badges.  I ran the auto for about 4 days straight and got nuttin'!  I'm very glad for you, though!   cheerleading.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on October 13, 2009, 10:55:28 AM
  WTG, JarJar!  I still am missing that and other poker badges.  I ran the auto for about 4 days straight and got nuttin'!  I'm very glad for you, though!   cheerleading.gif
Just four days?

You know what is sad. I have spent over one month in each of the Poker Games trying to get special badges. Everytime I have won them recently, I was actually watching the client play when the magic hand came up. Royal Lush in Omaha, Four Aces and Straight Flush in Regular Texas on one or two of my accounts. I play in tables where only my two accounts are playing, to increase the number of hands.

The funniest thing. I got a natural Straight Flush on the third hand I ever played when the released No Limit Texas Hold'em. There is no badge for that. It took me six more months of sporadic play to get it on my screenname from 2003. hysterical.gif

Squid

Quote from: Joe C on October 13, 2009, 12:30:55 PM
Just four days?

I've only just begun this one, Joe.  I only run it when I go away for the weekend and since starting the effort, I've only gone away for two weekends.

I was only contrasting my little "effort" with JJ's overnight success!

Isn't there a spreadsheet you should be working on?   embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif

disneyland lady

After 11 straight hours using RoyalFlush, I was able to get No Limit Texas Hold'em Raise the River Badge (Win 2 hands with a Full House or better in 1 week!). I will not use this auto again unless forced to.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview