PlayBuddy
May 21, 2024, 12:12:22 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

longest playing badge

Started by nightperson,

Previous topic - Next topic

Julie

Quote from: l0c0 on July 29, 2006, 05:21:12 AM
Some would say it is Texas hold 'em or 6 st. Omaha :///
Guess I got lucky, I got all those rather quickly especially the Omaha ones, got all 3 Omaha badges in the space of 2 weeks :o

Haven't made any serious attempt at Tri-Peaks or PPS yet but Canasta and Lottso are taking forever for me to finish :(

SuzieQ2

I think Tri Peaks and Perfect Pair are the longest for me.  I've only got 15 more ranks until I complete Tri Peaks so that should only take me a year or more.  Maybe it's time for me to break down and get the auto.

Runner

I was all into playing tripeaks by hand. But now that I am only a couple ranks away it has bored me.

I should finish it.

hades

SuzieQ2

I'll race ya for the cougar badge in tri peaks.   ;D  I talked my kids into working on it for me so maybe I will get it before the end of this year.   ;)

BadgeBabe

I played ALL of WCS, Mahjong Garden AND Tri-Peaks by hand. It had gotten to the point where I hated to sign in to Pogo. They were sending me free token offers in email to get me to come back and play on my Club Pogo account, LOL.
BH and the autos changed all that!!!   :/\

THANK YOU, BH. I have a life again!! It's called eBay,  :))

kgansor

Quote from: Iwanttowin2 on August 01, 2006, 08:40:16 PM
I played ALL of WCS, Mahjong Garden AND Tri-Peaks by hand. It had gotten to the point where I hated to sign in to Pogo. They were sending me free token offers in email to get me to come back and play on my Club Pogo account, LOL.
BH and the autos changed all that!!!   :/\

THANK YOU, BH. I have a life again!! It's called eBay,  :))

ebay is my life.. away from pogo and this forum that is  :)))

hades

Quote from: SuzieQ2 on August 01, 2006, 02:24:41 PM
I'll race ya for the cougar badge in tri peaks.   ;D  I talked my kids into working on it for me so maybe I will get it before the end of this year.   ;)

you mean jaguar.

justahumping

I will race someone to that badge, in other words, I got it and I am drunk.  :))

lostinpogoland

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview