PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 04:56:22 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New pogocheats website!

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

nanners

I like that song.. *listens contently*

Jonathan

Helen

Quote from: Bree on April 18, 2006, 10:09:09 AM

You have been caught....now come out with your hands up.......

Bree, love the pic!!

Jonathan

SaintHiρρo

Homer, Mayhem or anyone with knowledge of the design of the new PC.net forum:

In the past if I didn't read a message & I left, when I came back I had to click on "All Unread Topics" to view what I chose to not read before. Now, all message that I left behind to read at another time still appear on "Show unread posts since last visit". Is this something at will be fixed at one point or another orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr is this going to stay this way?

That's my 1 real serious question of the day!

Helen

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 19, 2006, 05:47:25 PM

In the past if I didn't read a message & I left, when I came back I had to click on "All Unread Topics" to view what I chose to not read before. Now, all message that I left behind to read at another time still appear on "Show unread posts since last visit". Is this something at will be fixed at one point or another orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr is this going to stay this way?

If I may add to that question, is there a way to go through real quick and delete the topics you don't want to read, just leaving the ones you do?

Tara

Quote from: Helen on April 19, 2006, 07:17:51 PM

If I may add to that question, is there a way to go through real quick and delete the topics you don't want to read, just leaving the ones you do?

:o Helen when have you ever passed a topic  :o

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 19, 2006, 07:24:12 PM

:o Helen when have you ever passed a topic  :o

Ummmmm, like some of the jokes that I've already read.....those I pass on. Probably not too many as I see your name in them too!!!   :))  :))  :))

SaintHiρρo

You can do what I do. Whenever I see someone just posting comments in a million different topics, I view one random one to see if they have anything of importances to say (the majority of the time they don't), and I save all the rest of those topics for last to read. I keep refreshing my page to get rid of what I've already read and when I get to what's ever left by that random poster, I just press "marked all as read" and that saves me the heartache of having to read all those posts!

Helen

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 19, 2006, 07:35:48 PM

You can do what I do. Whenever I see someone just posting comments in a million different topics, I view one random one to see if they have anything of importances to say (the majority of the time they don't), and I save all the rest of those topics for last to read. I keep refreshing my page to get rid of what I've already read and when I get to what's ever left by that random poster, I just press "marked all as read" and that saves me the heartache of having to read all those posts!

Thanks Hippo, that helps a lot. I thought maybe there was a "selective" delete like there is with the PM's. Thanks for answering my question. Hope you get an answer to yours.

chuf54

it looks fine but i dont quite know how to work thw=e new stuff yet :-[

hooangel

looks good- gives it an original look.

badgelover4ever

Quote from: Homer on April 17, 2006, 02:06:02 PM
Quote from: jrlt on April 17, 2006, 02:04:33 PM
hmm i think we have a mini turf war going on lol...now who to root for lol

No one likes my little green friend   :'(
I like your little green friend... O0

pogolver2000

lol   im still not good with this one. too confusing

Tara

Quote from: pogolver2000 on July 23, 2006, 07:33:11 PM

This is old..Don't worry about this post.

SuzieQ2

I know I'm a little late in posting this, but I love the new website.   O0

Runner

Quote from: Tara on July 23, 2006, 07:35:42 PM
Quote from: pogolver2000 on July 23, 2006, 07:33:11 PM

This is old..Don't worry about this post.

wow

shadow2954