Picture Game

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

pogo_gamer

:" :OO nobody want to splain to me, so byte me baby

TmT

Quote from: Homer on July 13, 2004, 03:07:25 PM
Thank You. ;)

All you have to do is download it to your pc then upload it to some kind of online storage.

You can store it at this site:

https://www.imageshack.us/

Once you have uploaded the image there you want to put the URL in between the following tags in your profile under signature.

If you have trouble let me know. :)

You can use imageshack or photobucket.com to upload the picture you want to display on this forum
once the image is uploaded to the storage site.... (imageshack/photobucket)... you go to storage site... highlight the picture you want to use

Now time to insert image in "chat"

1.  Imageshack or Photobucket will provide you with the url code to insert in chat forum... copy it...
example of what you are lookin for... if using image shack... look for "Hotlink for forums" copy that whole box
example of what you are lookin for .... if usin photobucket....."IMG CODE" ....copy that whole box

xx

Everything within the Brackets startin with [img        and it will end with    [/img]   ALL OF this will be pasted in the "message box"  (That box you type your response to.... under the smilie icons)

Images that can be uploaded on Imageshack or Photobucket for this forum  must end in jpg or gif format.

PM me if this is still not clear to you... I do not mind tryin to assist you or Homer always help newbies...Everyone needed help at one time insertin images to chat.

If I left out a step... excuse me... writin any tutorial is not my speciality.....easy for me to do it that show how I did it... lol

TmT

Quote from: pogo_gamer on January 24, 2007, 10:05:13 PM

(OO) u did it.... u did it.........omg... ((Screamin... u did it)) Im so proud of you....  (OO)  (OO)  (OO)  <3  <3  VV   (OO)  <3  (OO) rofl ...

You are an amazin man!!!   I know you... ur so sneaky... I bet u were pullin my leg all the time.....

So what do u want a picture of.... lol (( keep it clean ))  rofl

pogo_gamer

ummmmmmmmm, Remember the old time jack in the boxes, hows bout one of dem

bams68

There ya go, cute eh?? LOL

ahhhh let's see......sumone eating a plate of worms :)))

Ur Deer Friend
bams

pogo_gamer

TmT

I pass... we are not allowed to post something that morbid on this site... sorry.....

I can look for you a picture of electricity or lightenin if that will satisfy you.... lol

hmmm peanut butter on banana

pogo_gamer

TmT

cya

continuin game:

peanut butter on banana

pogo_gamer

my mini on Pogo is being electricuted constantly, If one has to be afraid to open ones mouth around here, it isn't worth being here !!

TmT

bams68

Oh I'm passing on this one....just looked at a few photos and now my tummie is growling.....omg everything looked so yummie....Peanut butter cream pie omg YUMMIE Hello LOL....I would post that one, but me's too hungry now LOL..sorry hehehehe

runs away - continue game  <:>

Ur Deer Friend
bams

TmT

lmao... who are you apologizin to.... its jus a game...... do what I do... post something else.... either way... Gamer wont be happy... lmfaoz

bams68

LMFAO - ahhh poor Gamer.An I still want that peanut butter cream pie omg LOL

Ur Deer Friend
bams

pogo_gamer

pass, no more pictures from your truely, to much dramma

TmT

I will look for your peanutbutter pie.... lol

pogo_gamer

EZ Peanut Butter Pie II

"This may not be the best peanut butter pie, but by golly, it's the EZest!!! Cook and serve pudding is combined with peanut butter in this classic made easy." 

What you need:
1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
1 (4.6 ounce) package non-instant vanilla pudding mix
1 cup peanut butter
What you do:
Prepare cook and serve pudding as directed on package. Stir in peanut butter. Bring mixture to a boil and pour into graham cracker crust. Allow to cool.

TmT

Where's Bams...now look at that recipe...that looks good... <<shakin my head....not really... lol>>
But its the thought that count..someone will love it....

Pic of toddler eatin icecream

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on January 30, 2007, 10:54:09 PM
Where's Bams...now look at that recipe...that looks good... <<shakin my head....not really... lol>>
But its the thought that count..someone will love it....

Pic of toddler eatin icecream

Ok I am assuming we are still playing this game? Well if not it would not be the first time I have made an  :o0 of myself. lmao get it? Assumming. lmao!  :)) :)) :)) ok I am being stoop. Heres ur pic Tokens. I wont get upset<clears throat> like some people. lmao! Ok Now I am being bad.  >:D

I would like a picture that has an iPod holder along with ur toilet paper holder.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview