PlayBuddy
May 21, 2024, 04:57:16 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo to go I need to contact Oberon

Started by IndianLover,

Previous topic - Next topic

IndianLover

If anyone could please help I would greatly appreciate it.

Recently I tried to purchase two games thru the downloads in club pogo the first one was fine and i got the registration code no problem

During the purchase of the 2nd one, the purchase would not go thru, it kept saying their server wasn't working that "time expired"  But sure enough while cking bank statements I was charged for both games and only rec'd 1.  I have emailed these people and I am getting nowhere fast. Does anyone know how I can contact these morans!  I even have the specific times I was charged.  I would just either like the game or the money back for what I didn't receive. Thanks for any help you guys can give me in advance....

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

IndianLover

I've ck'd Coperate Info, emailed them back asking them for a contact # and they stated another person would get back to me again in another 12 hours. This new email was now signed by a support mgr.

But tks for the tip I did not ck Pogo Faq's will do that now.

Homer

IndianLover

Well I went to the Pogo Faq's, it has you click on a web addy for Oberon's Support, which is where I started to begin with  :( there was no other info in Pogo except for that. 

IndianLover

I wanted to ty Homer for the help that you gave me, and let you know after fighting for it they ended up giving me the code for poppit.  ???

Homer

Quote from: IndianLover on August 10, 2006, 10:46:15 AM
I wanted to ty Homer for the help that you gave me, and let you know after fighting for it they ended up giving me the code for poppit.  ???

Your welcome. Glad you got some satisfaction from them. O0

BadgeBabe

I'm having trouble with one of my Pogo to Go games too. Mah Jong ( the one with token payouts).
For some reason, I am only getting token payouts every 3rd game screen or so.
IF you have this game, you might want to make certain that the tokens are being added to your total with each of the 12 game screens. I've stopped playing mine because I don't play for free, LOL.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview