PlayBuddy
May 17, 2024, 02:17:19 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Charges

Started by nightperson,

Previous topic - Next topic

nightperson

ok couldnt fint this topic anywhere so need some input on this my friend was charged 34.99 she has been a member as long as i have and they charged her that i thought they was going to charge the new ones that price and not the ones that have been with pogo really confused here  :ooo has any1 renew with the old are new prices was 29.99

MidnightToker62

I just renewed also.
I have been a member since Day 1, joined in the first 5 minutes.
My membership has never lapsed.

I was charged 34.99.

IndianLover

I renew in September, but I could of sworn I read somewhere in Pogo the prices were changing for everyone not just new subscribers. I could be wrong though

C~M

This is what my account says for me:

CLUB POGO
Next Billing Date:  2007
Total Recurring Charges: $19.99

TmT

Quote from: MidnightToker62 on August 10, 2006, 10:29:18 AM
I just renewed also.
I have been a member since Day 1, joined in the first 5 minutes.
My membership has never lapsed.

I was charged 34.99.
I dropped one of my accounts 1Aug06... when I opened it...it was 19.99 *aol member... renewal...they want 34.99... uh... I have 2 other accounts... dont think I will fatten Pogo pockets while mine get broken........bs!!!

TmT

Quote from: CrazyMan on August 10, 2006, 10:43:58 AM
This is what my account says for me:

CLUB POGO
Next Billing Date:  2007
Total Recurring Charges: $19.99

Crazy.. my daughter's account said the same... but 2006 Aug.... I opened it last year... last August..... but the bill was 34.99, inspite of her account sayin next bill 19.99 1Aug.... (go figure)

leeanne172

I just checked what mine says:

CLUB POGO
Next Billing Date: 13 February 2007
Total Recurring Charges: $29.99

C~M

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on August 10, 2006, 10:54:23 AM
Crazy.. my daughter's account said the same... but 2006 Aug.... I opened it last year... last August..... but the bill was 34.99, inspite of her account sayin next bill 19.99 1Aug.... (go figure)

I am still on AOL.  I never have changed providers.  My bill is due the beginning of next year and when I paid this year it was $19.99.  I renewed before they announced they were going up.  I guess you will have to remind me next year to check my statement...lol

C~M

Quote from: leeanne172 on August 10, 2006, 10:58:46 AM

CLUB POGO
Next Billing Date: 2007

leeanne, you might want to modify out your actual month & day so Pogo won't go snooping their billing records...lol

foxx

Next Billing Date:     March 2007
Total Recurring Charges:    $29.99

Whew...I had to go check mine too, cause you all made me nervous!

thompson

I checked my account as well.....its 29.99

nanners

mine was a gift so I have no clue what he'll be charged  LOL..

badgehog

I just re-newed mine recently, it was for 34.99 :'((

Lynne

CLUB POGO
Next Billing Date:    23 April 2007
Total Recurring Charges:    $29.99

hopefully it stays that price.  :-\

HypnotizedMind

noturprincess04

TmT

Quote from: CrazyMan on August 10, 2006, 11:05:31 AM
Quote from: leeanne172 on August 10, 2006, 10:58:46 AM

CLUB POGO
Next Billing Date: 2007

leeanne, you might want to modify out your actual month & day so Pogo won't go snooping their billing records...lol
lol @CrazyA'... I'm an AOL member and so was my daughter... hers went up... my other 2 accounts both say 19.99 renewal end of this year... well... almost the end....

babygurl424

mine was 34.99 cause it said i had a coupon for my first year of 29.99..now im gonna be pissed if i hadda pay that and other people payed less!!!!  >>:D

babygurl424

this was on the EA games site or whatever for pogo...says everyone will have to rate increase eventually AFTER june of 2006...

Why is there a different price for Club Pogo when I change my billing plan?

Club Pogo has recently gone through a rate change that will affect your billing plan. If you change your billing plan, you will not be charged immediately unless you are reactivating your Club Pogo subscription. If you currently have an active Club Pogo subscription, your existing Club Pogo time will run out before you are charged the new rate. To view how much time you have remaining on your current subscription please click here to view instructions on how to do that .

NOTIFICATION OF RATE CHANGE FOR EXISTING CLUB POGO SUBSCRIBERS EFFECTIVE June 6th, 2006

Effective June 6th, 2006, Club PogoTM subscription rates will change for all existing Club Pogo subscribers as of June 6th. (This includes both existing accounts and new sign-ups.) The new rates will be:

Monthly Subscription: $5.99 USD
Yearly Subscription: $34.99 USD

Frequently Asked Questions about the Club PogoTM Rate Change

Why the price increase?
Club Pogo's been around for more than 2 years now, and up until now we've been able to maintain the introductory prices from when the service first launched. Since then, we've added loads of new games and new features. While we hope that means you're enjoying yourself on Pogo more than ever, it does mean the service costs more to offer.

Here are some things to keep in mind about the price increase.

The current rate is an introductory one, and we've kept the rate there as long as we can.
We've added dozens of games and loads of new features to Club Pogo.
We have lots more games and features on the way.

We've tried to keep the amount of the price increase very low (just 1 additional dollar per month on the monthly plan, and 5 additional dollars per year on the yearly plan). We're also doing our very best to make sure that Club Pogo remains the best deal anywhere for fun and entertainment.

When will I see my monthly subscription rate increase, on or after June 6th, 2006?
For users on a monthly subscription, this will take effect on your next monthly bill. For annual subscribers, this will take effect when your subscription reaches the end of your 12 month subscription term.

Current AOL members who purchased a Club Pogo subscription prior to February 7, 2006, please note that beginning June 6, 2006, your subscription rate will change to $3.99 USD a month or $24.99 USD a year on your next billing date. For users on a monthly subscription, this will take effect on your next monthly bill. For annual subscribers, this will take effect when your subscription reaches the end of your 12 month subscription term.

Beth

I was charged $34.99 last month for my renewal  >>:D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview