PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 04:56:35 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Club PogoCheats

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: Kelly on August 20, 2006, 05:08:43 PM
Quote from: dresprincess15 on August 20, 2006, 05:02:39 PM
Quote from: Kelly on August 20, 2006, 04:54:16 PM
Quote from: dresprincess15 on August 20, 2006, 03:50:20 PM
lol ya...wtg...i feel like im always talking on here the past few days...but i still have a lonnnng way to go...gives you something to strive for though...and it gets people talking!!

look around there are many many threads to post in...."read this" is about books the "movies" thread is also a great one..also the boob tube all tv shows..then theres the funny farm...opps i mean Homers laugh house....lots of threads there to hee and haa in to get your count up....lol

i normally will click on that link when you first log in about "unread posts since your last visit" and i TRY to reply if its something i know something about hehe

oh heck you'll never get anywhere doin it that way.....click on all the thread and post sunthin....anything we dont care....lol

well not ANYTHING...homer will yell at me  0: lol

Kelly

Quote from: dresprincess15 on August 20, 2006, 05:10:44 PM
Quote from: Kelly on August 20, 2006, 05:08:43 PM
Quote from: dresprincess15 on August 20, 2006, 05:02:39 PM
Quote from: Kelly on August 20, 2006, 04:54:16 PM
Quote from: dresprincess15 on August 20, 2006, 03:50:20 PM
lol ya...wtg...i feel like im always talking on here the past few days...but i still have a lonnnng way to go...gives you something to strive for though...and it gets people talking!!

look around there are many many threads to post in...."read this" is about books the "movies" thread is also a great one..also the boob tube all tv shows..then theres the funny farm...opps i mean Homers laugh house....lots of threads there to hee and haa in to get your count up....lol

i normally will click on that link when you first log in about "unread posts since your last visit" and i TRY to reply if its something i know something about hehe

oh heck you'll never get anywhere doin it that way.....click on all the thread and post sunthin....anything we dont care....lol

well not ANYTHING...homer will yell at me  0: lol

oh yeah keep it PG -13 or Homer will release the hounds on ya....lol

rzzbrrydrm

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: rzzbrrydrm on August 21, 2006, 08:41:23 AM
:///

not me yet...lol

no....looks like you got a ways to go....but dont worry itll go quick if you try to post on every thread hah!

kajun

Tara

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: Mitch on August 24, 2006, 09:55:01 PM
6362 :///

totally wrong thread...and it ended like 2 days ago...what tara said!!