This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Lucky Louie...HBO sitcom

Started by Kelly,

Previous topic - Next topic

Kelly

I totally love this sitcom....didn't watch tonights episode yet...I am usually too wound up over deadwood(airs right after) to watch a sitcom....but I watch it thru the On Demand later or next day.....

Anyway this sitcom is different from any you'll ever see on regular tv....most people either love it or hate it.....was just wondering if their are any veiwers out there and what you like/hate/love about it....

I like the wifes brother Jerry........hes so freakin funny!!

Ilovemyweims

Quote from: Kelly on August 20, 2006, 08:56:17 PM
I totally love this sitcom....didn't watch tonights episode yet...I am usually too wound up over deadwood(airs right after) to watch a sitcom....but I watch it thru the On Demand later or next day.....

Anyway this sitcom is different from any you'll ever see on regular tv....most people either love it or hate it.....was just wondering if their are any veiwers out there and what you like/hate/love about it....

I like the wifes brother........hes so freakin funny!!

I would have to agree the show is SO NOT RIGHT!! but its so funny also i havent watched last nights yet but will later in the week i have the on deamand so if i miss anything onhbo i can watch it later love it!!

Blu

Kelly

Just watched yesterdays episode....it was good Louie quits his job

peaches1977

i love it and so does hubby. i even got my bro-in-law and a few friends to watch it. u sorta have the right kinda of humor to watch it.

Kelly

Quote from: peaches1977 on August 21, 2006, 04:27:35 PM
i love it and so does hubby. i even got my bro-in-law and a few friends to watch it. u sorta have the right kinda of humor to watch it.

yes u have to be very open minded n down to earth!!!

BeetahCheetah

I actually stumbled upon this show from the on demand.. and boy am i glad i did.. this is absolutely one of my favorite shows.. Definitely up there with entourage and family guy... gotta admit.. it was great when lucy was doing her dance to "my neck, my back" rofl.. just a great great show!

Ilovemyweims

Quote from: BeetahCheetah on August 29, 2006, 06:21:20 PM
I actually stumbled upon this show from the on demand.. and boy am i glad i did.. this is absolutely one of my favorite shows.. Definitely up there with entourage and family guy... gotta admit.. it was great when lucy was doing her dance to "my neck, my back" rofl.. just a great great show!

Yeah it is always good for a laugh i need to catch up on the last 2 weeks

ĴĐ

Anyone know when Lucky Louie will start the second season?  :///

Ilovemyweims

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview