PlayBuddy
June 05, 2024, 02:09:18 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

2006 Eclipse

Started by xx_mandy_xx,

Previous topic - Next topic

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: Ilovemyweims on August 22, 2006, 12:32:04 PM

Ya it figures though...that orange color is the most bought...and produced

Really i would have thought black.

when we bought our H2 i wanted silver and hubby black the guy told us thoses were the 1 and 2nd most popular colors so we got green instead.  Very rarely do we see another one.  I really want the new fusion orange H2 but at 70,000 grand i will pass

I would have thought so also...but put it this way...I live in Miami...so you would think there would be TONS of car lots with lots of options...we visited two and the first one told us we would NEVER be able to find one unless we went out of state...or upstate...and the second one said we would have to wait a couple days for them to ship one in.  For the 06 the silver and orange are the most popular....that black one is just beautiful so I would've thought the black would be the most obvious with that too but we were wrooonggg - o lol

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: justahumping on August 22, 2006, 01:23:21 PM
Quote from: dresprincess15 on August 22, 2006, 01:11:49 PM
Quote from: justahumping on August 22, 2006, 12:12:48 AM
To hair with the money, Turbo is the ONLY way to fly!  <3  But I so love the new chargers.

I agree, they are awesome and they do start out at 250 hp...but what i didn't say was that the 2006 Charger SRT8 starts at 450 hp i believe...which is one helluva car.  i love jap cars though...its a weakness...I have a 3rd gen right now an 01 eclipse...but even with a turbo it will only have what the 06 has STOCK so it makes more sense to trade it in for an 06 then add a turbo to that.  i'm a car girl can ya tell? :)
Yes it does. BUT I just want you to know. I LOVE cars. I am a die hard dodge fan but drive a cheby so you are going to have to put up with me and my rice burner jokes. lol. Welcome to the fun side. Oh yes. One question for you. On that 01 eclipse you have........ Does that use bleached or unbleached rice? lmao. sorry I just have to know. lol   (I hope you know I am just joking with you)

well, i own a 98 sebring...that's ALMOST a dodge lol but thats beat to heck...so its not driven often

here's a picture of the car now...and its NOT a ricer  :P we have well known parts injen, greddy, etc.

Unfortunate26

What Kind of car would you recommend for a working/college girl?

justahumping

A working girl hu?  COME HERE Little Girl  <3       :))  just joking
     I hate to say what I about to say.  OMG tell me I am not saying this.  You need some kind of rice burner. (OMG, I did NOT say that did ?)  It all depends on how much you drive, any tickets that will affect your insurance if you have any children and can you afford a new car or do you need a used car.  A Saturn is not a bad car at all but some years of the Saturn, the drivers and passengers windows, they are so dang expensive to replace.... if they get broke, you could just about buy another car rather than replace the window.  Other than that, they are good cars.

Unfortunate26

Rice Burner?? I guess i just dont get it. No im not that kind of working girl lol im just looking for a car that can get me from point a to point b thats not going to brake down every few months

justahumping

Quote from: Unfortunate26 on August 24, 2006, 03:57:59 PM
Rice Burner?? I guess i just dont get it. No im not that kind of working girl lol im just looking for a car that can get me from point a to point b thats not going to brake down every few months
I was just joking with you over the working girl part. 
     I was talking about a Toyota, something like that. (that is what I call a rice burner)Something that does not have a lot of horse power, not a sports' car. If you are serious, I will look and check out what would be the best kinds of cars there for you? Are you looking for a good used one or a new car?   What area of the states do you live in? (NOT the city and state) High traffic?

Unfortunate26

I know you were joking yeah there is alot of traffic around also lots of hills

justahumping

Quote from: Unfortunate26 on August 24, 2006, 04:57:49 PM

OK, You are going to have to give me until Monday. Then I will have you a list of good cars, used and new ones....... The list will be from different places. NOT cars that I like. Just good dependable cars.

justahumping

Quote from: Unfortunate26 on August 24, 2006, 04:57:49 PM

Here is you a start:
Here's the IntelliChoice list of top certified used programs for 2006:
Non-Luxury cars
     Volkswagen
     Mazda
     Honda
     Toyota
     Ford/Mercury

You can go here:   http://autos.msn.com/advice/article.aspx?contentid=4020743
and read whey they had to say. IntelliChoice is a very dependable company too.  Does this help you any at all?  You would be safe buying any of those listed.  They hold their resale value and are good dependable cars. BUT Be sure and take someone with you that knows about cars when you go to buy. If you can buy fro9m an individual, it is best to do it that way. But if you know a good car dealership that you trust. Get them to look for one of those cars for you... If this is not enough help. Send me a PM and I will get back in touch with you.  I hope you can find you something that does you good.  Be safe

Unfortunate26

I really appreciate all the help you have been ive just found it kinda hard to find a good car without getting ripped off.
Thank you sooooooo much

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: Unfortunate26 on August 25, 2006, 04:00:54 PM
I really appreciate all the help you have been ive just found it kinda hard to find a good car without getting ripped off.
Thank you sooooooo much

amen to that....you gotta make sure to do your homework...isnt justa such a sweetie to help like that!

justahumping

I hate to see women getting ripped off at dealerships and car repair places becasue they do not know much about cars....  I taught my daughter (now 23) a lot about cars. I even made her help me work on a coupld of race cars. When she got her own car, I made her do her own oil change and such. BUT she hatted it at the time.  Now,when she goes looking for a car, the car sales people at the dealership, They run from her  :)))

TmT

Quote from: justahumping on August 25, 2006, 09:48:25 PM
I hate to see women getting ripped off at dealerships and car repair places becasue they do not know much about cars....  I taught my daughter (now 23) a lot about cars. I even made her help me work on a coupld of race cars. When she got her own car, I made her do her own oil change and such. BUT she hatted it at the time.  Now,when she goes looking for a car, the car sales people at the dealership, They run from her  :)))
And jus how manly does she look...... j/k
I would of hated too if someone "made" me change the oil... nails all dirty... smellin like oil..... I would have loved it, if dad said.. .come watch me.... or come help me... or... lemme show u how its done... u need to learn this so u can become independent, hun....    But... "made" thats too harsh of a word... so she must look like a grizzly if men run from her.... maybe u made her turn on men.... and look scary when she approach them....

<lol> Dont u hit me........... I'm tellin.... rofl..... (I know what u mean... I jus had to mess with u)

justahumping

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on August 25, 2006, 09:54:22 PM
Quote from: justahumping on August 25, 2006, 09:48:25 PM
I hate to see women getting ripped off at dealerships and car repair places because they do not know much about cars....  I taught my daughter (now 23) a lot about cars. I even made her help me work on a couple of race cars. When she got her own car, I made her do her own oil change and such. BUT she hatted it at the time.  Now,when she goes looking for a car, the car sales people at the dealership, They run from her  :)))
And jus how manly does she look...... j/k
I would of hated too if someone "made" me change the oil... nails all dirty... smellin like oil..... I would have loved it, if dad said.. .come watch me.... or come help me... or... lemme show u how its done... u need to learn this so u can become independent, hun....    But... "made" thats too harsh of a word... so she must look like a grizzly if men run from her.... maybe u made her turn on men.... and look scary when she approach them....

<lol> Dont u hit me........... I'm tellin.... rofl..... (I know what u mean... I jus had to mess with u)

OK. I am from the south..... I worded that all wrong.  The only thing that I ever MADE her do was to change a tire. She said she was NOT going to do that. I was drinking and said yes you are. She did. lmao     I can say one thing tho, I bet you money that girl can rebuild a car motor in her sleep. I sure do miss her help. She loved working on cars.  What got me was after she got her first car, (a camaro) she ordered a new intake, 4-bbl carb, cam and headers and just abut done all the work herself!..........  Her then b/friend was going to help her one weekend, She came into the house and asked me that if she ran his butt off if I would help her. lmao. That was too funny She told me that he did not know doodoo about cars........ I still get a huge laugh over that one....

TmT

Yeah, I think women mechanics are very cool... I have a sister that can do more to a car than her hubby.  Me, I cant do anything but put air in the tires(cant measure air pressure) and put gas in.  I think I know where to put the oil and window washer fluids... lol  (I'm kiddin.. I can read the label on the car parts that tell where each go... now.. if those words werent there... Im screwed...)

justahumping

:))  u r just to much girl, but I luv ya.  here is a @}-;--- for trying anyways........ I love to race cars. Drag racing that is. I love to see women show up at the track and whop mens azz..... Some men gets so mad at that, I say, bring it on. As a general rule, Women does have a better reaction time than men does for some reason...... I would love to see more women involved in car's and car sports myself

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: justahumping on August 25, 2006, 10:10:10 PM
:))  u r just to much girl, but I luv ya.  here is a @}-;--- for trying anyways........ I love to race cars. Drag racing that is. I love to see women show up at the track and whop mens azz..... Some men gets so mad at that, I say, bring it on. As a general rule, Women does have a better reaction time than men does for some reason...... I would love to see more women involved in car's and car sports myself

We have a moroso up in palm beach...you can enter any car you'd like...so all of the eclipse's in the car club go up on a weekend....its fun to see what mods make your car faster and such!

justahumping

Cool, Soooo, Waht have you bought for your car so far?  You go a sneakie pete in there?

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: justahumping on August 27, 2006, 04:01:31 AM
Cool, Soooo, Waht have you bought for your car so far?  You go a sneakie pete in there?

Well, it wasn't worth it...I just signed for the 2007 I pick it up this afternoon!!!!!  ;D
So I had to rip the car apart to get it back to stock butttt i'll list what I have

Custom black dual halos, euro clear turns, shine street body kit (one silver lip and one carbon fiber lip), 19" rims, custom suede headliner, custom fiberglass interior, 2 12" JL subs, rockford fosgate 1600 amp, custom sub box & amp rack, injen intake, cfm headers with magnaflow glasspack resonator, carbon fiber spoiler from a 2nd generation eclipse, carbon fiber mitsu symbol, chit...i never realized how much crap i had...pioneer cd player, invidia exhaust, grillcraft 5 piece, black with chrome rings tails, carbon fiber chrome gascap....i THINK thats it  :))) oh ya, and an OEM carbon fiber hood

i'm already planning on what to do with my new one...and for some reason the 07 had better payments than the 06 so im gettin it instead :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview