This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Chat

Started by smurfette2366,

Previous topic - Next topic

smurfette2366

Good Morning.   :OO Could someone please help me? When I play a game I usually can't access chat. The bottom inch of my screen is cut off. I have tried everything, and it is driving me crazy. I end up playing single-player games or playing against the computer so that people won't think I am ignoring them. It's getting lonely in Pogo world with no chat.  :o
Thank you.

Jonathan

i have the new internet explorer and had that problem until i hid the explorer bar and that worked

janet

Sometimes when I play on Firefox some things don't show up.  You might try a different browser and see what happens.

swissmissy63

I also know you can go into your pogo account settings and change the game screen size. Try that and see if that helps  O0 It's worth a shot  :/\

trouble5

My friend had this problem and when I contacted EA they said that certain browsers don't work 100% with Pogo.  She had Verizon so try a different browser and it might fix itself.  If not contact EA.  They should be able to tell you what the problem is. :ooo

harley89

Just in case if you are on AOL use another browser. When I was on AOL you couldnt see the entire game

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview