PlayBuddy
June 05, 2024, 09:42:37 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

House

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

ĴĐ

Quote from: liebe_angel on December 02, 2006, 06:42:01 PM
Quote from: JD on December 02, 2006, 04:43:53 PM
There will be NO House this Tuesday! It will be a repeat! Just wanted to let you guys know if you didn't already!

or next week from my understandings. no house for two weeks what shall I do. ummm watch reruns. lol
No it sounded weird how they said it but they meant just for this week. 8)

Ilovemyweims

that stinks!! 

I love that show

I also hate that desperate housewives this week was a recap

IndianLover

we WANT House, We want House, lol  >:((

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ĴĐ

It's on tonight!!! Regular time at 9:00 P.M. EST right after Standoff! A brand new episode!!! Have fun watching, I know I will!

Homer

Almost slipped my mind. Thanks for the reminder. :<<

IndianLover

Oh Yea! I can't wait, love the show  <...>

IndianLover

Ok that was bad, House was def. desperate filling a passed away man's prescription my goodness.

Now I'm bumming just noticed that it doesn't run anymore new episodes until Jan 9th  :(

Gonna keep us hanging to find out what happens to him in regards to the trial. Geez!  :///

Homer

I was wondering if him taking all those pills and drinking the booze was an attempt at suicide. He had just got off the phone wishing his mom Merry Xmas.

Looks like he hit rock bottom before wising up but now the cop is gonna try and put the screws to him.

Should be interesting to see how it wraps up.

JonathanWood90

House reminds me of that mentor guy on scribs.  they are real mean to everybody but real smart too.

ĴĐ

House is back on! Tonight at 9:00 P.M. EST!  :D :D :D :D About time from that stupid break! :))) Have a nice time watching it!

TmT

So, I missed this.... who was slippin him the prescription for the oxycodone.... When he was in jail he had admitted he was still gettin the vicodine all along... I wasnt payin attention to what he said... got dangit the last 5 mins of the show.....  :OO

IndianLover

Oh that show was sweeeeet last night. I did not expect Cudy to lie on the stand, It was a very good show. But now we got to wait an additional 3 weeks to find out what is next.

Homer

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on January 10, 2007, 02:58:26 AM
So, I missed this.... who was slippin him the prescription for the oxycodone.... When he was in jail he had admitted he was still gettin the vicodine all along... I wasnt payin attention to what he said... got dangit the last 5 mins of the show.....  :OO

It was the guy in the rehab handing out the meds.

TmT

Quote from: Homer on January 10, 2007, 06:54:48 AM
Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on January 10, 2007, 02:58:26 AM

It was the guy in the rehab handing out the meds.
Ok.. I got it... I saw him givin him meds.......... I thought so at the end when I looked back at it.....and his friend asked him was he gettin it the whole time...... Im like gettin what...... got it

Ty... Homer

Stinkerbell

I sooooooo loved last night's show!  Glad that Cuddy went to bat for him, glad that Tritter got exactly what he deserved, glad that House got a night in jail - he deserved it and got off pretty easy I think - it was just a great show!!

ĴĐ

I hate that Fox has to have American Idol and House... Could they just give one away? :))) I mean I HATE !@#$  >:(( that there's a "3 Weeks Until Next House!" or "House will continue month". But yes, it was an awesome episode! O0 Cuddy lied, House apologized (You could tell that he meant it at the end by what he said: "You can believe whatever you want to." to Wilson) and the Detective said to House "Good luck." It was everyone's opposite! I loved it! Anyway, until next time, good night everyone!

ĴĐ

Thank God it's back again! I don't know about all of you, but I was suffering without House for 3 Weeks. Especially right after a month of no House! Anyway, it's back on at the original time tonight! Don't miss it! I know it's going to be great! Take care everyone!

~ JD

Homer

YAY! I almost forgot. :-[

This is my House smiley.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview