PlayBuddy
May 22, 2024, 08:02:07 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Words with dual meanings and EA...

Started by hallowkween,

Previous topic - Next topic

crazy_

Quote from: wattsmyname on September 03, 2006, 03:00:38 AM
Quote from: Julie on September 03, 2006, 01:44:57 AM
Quote from: swissmissy63 on September 01, 2006, 08:17:16 PM
I have read somewhere on Pogo, in the community news I think that Pogo doesn't know when community chat stops and private chat starts. I will find it and post it if I can.
Apparently that's true, Pogo have acknowledged a glitch with their chat that when a "abuse report" is made in the public chat area, anything being said in private chats in the room also gets picked up at the same time.  Pogo are supposed to be looking into that...yeah right! ::)

It was in the community news section and somebody cut & pasted it here in a thread, I can't seem to find it though.
It's not safe to chat on Pogo at all.  :ll

nope best to have chat turned off  :-X

nightperson

crazy_

Quote from: nightperson on September 03, 2006, 07:31:42 AM
i see alot of profile saying sry i dont chat

yup  best to  :ll lol if they know your smoking will report ya for pollutin the air  :))

sonya679

thats why i always go into uncensored rooms, and if i cant find one in the game i want to play i either cut the pc off, dont chat at all, or play a different game. my husband said " why are you going in uncensored chat!?" like he was offened and i might be talking dirty to someone.  ;:" lol so i kindly explained to him that those are the rooms where you wont get turned in

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview