PlayBuddy
May 20, 2024, 12:23:51 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

POGO

Started by Runner,

Previous topic - Next topic

Runner

Letter to the Editor:

Wasn't Able to Complete Buckaroo Badge Challenge Due to Game Going Away!

Dear Esteemed Editor,

I know that Buckaroo Blackjack was supposed to be making it's final exit "at the end of August", but can you please explain to me why it made it's exit 18 hours before the personal challenge marathon was finished? I needed just a few more silver jacks to get the final badge and was planning on finishing that up today, but when I brought up Pogo this morning (as I do every morning), my badge progress was gone and the game had already disappeared! Couldn't you have waiting at least until tomorrow for those of us who were waiting until the end of the week to finish our badges?

I usually challenge myself and try to wait to finish the last badge until Tuesday. It was easy this week, since it really was a challenge to get the red dice badge, and that took quite a bit of my time. I would have gotten the Buckaroo Blackjack badges out of the way earlier if I had any warning that I wouldn't have through Tuesday. Is there anything that can be done about this? We really didn't have any warning, unless it was somewhere that I missed. Any advice or even consolation, would be very helpful. Thank you!

Confused in Texas

Editor: How about both consolation AND advice? We do regret that we didn't make it more clear that the game would be going away before the challenges could be completed.

And because of this, if you had activated the challenge and had been working on it when the change occurred, we will provide you with the Challenge Badge. Please click the "Help Button" and then click the "Ask a Question" tab and fill out the form explaining the situation. Our Customer Support department will verify that you were working on the challenge and then grant you the Special Edition badge.

Does this idiot realize if he was using an auto he just lost his account??

Homer

It's always a possibility.

I have to think if they were waiting until the last moment that they weren't using an auto or they would have been done in no time.

A word of advice....

Complete your challenges as soon as possible. You never know what will happen on pogo from day to day.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

hades

stretching it out like that i doubt he used an auto.

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: hades on August 30, 2006, 06:23:51 PM
stretching it out like that i doubt he used an auto.

psh you never know....i didn't even know about auto's until like 3 or 4 months into my subscription...imagine that...i did ALL of them by hand!! (not that it was many...but still)  :ooo

Sassy

crazy_

rnwb

Quote from: Sassy on August 31, 2006, 02:59:30 PM
lol I do all mine by hand.

Me too!  O0

I've never understood the point of using autos; I pay for a Club Pogo membership so I can play the games, not so I can have some program play them for me. Just my 2¢...

PunkInDrublic

I always used to play all games by hand too, til pogo started making so many icky poppit challenges. Got thunder popper and now I'm hooked. I'm already bugging everyone under the sun about Christmas - I need the 150 club - only present I want. Now if I could only convince one of them that I'm a little bitter nicer than naughty...  :)))

badgehog

Quote from: rnwb on August 31, 2006, 06:26:07 PM

Me too!  O0

I've never understood the point of using autos; I pay for a Club Pogo membership so I can play the games, not so I can have some program play them for me. Just my 2¢...

Thats kewl.
I used to play everything by hand as well, until one day I was accused of cheating! I was furious >:(( , i didnt even know you could cheat, besides the very well know way of cheating when playing card games, and people using their im's to cheat.  Which I actually never did, but when you have sore losers, they have to put a label on it, to feel better about themselves. So I started looking onto the web to see what the heck were people talking about, and came across this awesome forum. At first I was a guest, than I joined as a member, before I knew it I was a member of the 150 club. :))) 
I use my autos for all those gimmicky games, where it doesnt affect anyones stats, rating , and so on. Alot of people use autos for the gimmick games to get their badges, its a badge, doesnt hurt anyone, and gives them more time to play the games they really want to play O0

Ive seen other forums, but this is the first one I ever joined. Other forums cant even compare to this one. Not to mention the amount of real cool people that are members here. I have more fun playing games here, where I dont receive a badge, than some of the dum games pogo comes up with! :pp

hades

Me too!  O0

i rather cheat then play a boring game forever just to get badges i dont even like.  :)

xx_mandy_xx

Me too!  O0

so why are you here again??

Homer

Cheaters and non-cheaters are welcome here.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: Homer on September 01, 2006, 01:32:31 PM

ahhhh shh i was just jokin  :P

crazy_

we'll bring them over to the dark side Luke  :))

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: crazy_ on September 01, 2006, 01:35:12 PM

we'll bring them over to the dark side Luke  :))

LoL ya...I used to say the same thing....its no fun if you use uncles...but I was WRONNNGGG-O it is much more fun for me to let uncle play a BORING game and see a badge come up than it is to play it for myself LOL

jade2002

i havent purchased an auto yet but as soon as i figure out a way to do so without hubby knowing,its gonna be cheat city for me.he complains enough about me paying pogo to play their games. >:((

xx_mandy_xx

ya here too...but its so cheap and it keeps me busy so he quit getting onto me about it after the first week when i wasnt bothering him no more  :))

crazy_

Quote from: xx_mandy_xx on September 01, 2006, 02:05:04 PM
ya here too...but its so cheap and it keeps me busy so he quit getting onto me about it after the first week when i wasnt bothering him no more  :))

hey get the 150 pkg and your set .. after that new autos only 5 bucks ... just squirrel away some grocery money each week ... :-X

Mr. Rasputia

someone say something about squirrel covers

crazy_

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview