PlayBuddy
May 06, 2024, 11:03:11 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

MsMissy

Good Morning all.  Have a nice weekend.

Sue

I was just getting ready to lay down for sleep and I needed to do a load of laundry first.

Much to my dismay, I have frozen pipes. I called the landlord but she didn't answer.

I sure hope she isn't gone for the weekend. Personally I think she is sleeping.

Wish me luck everyone.

Squid

OMG, that's awful.  The pipes haven't burst anywhere have they?  You may not know until they thaw.  Frozen pipes are a small fear of mine.  I hope it all works out for you.  I'm doing laundry right now, send yours over - one more load won't hurt.  :)

gran2x2

We have a well and pump here in the country and we have to run a heat light to prevent that. Florida has been freezing lately and Mon/Tues is suppose to be teens at night. Gonna make hubby run 2 lights just in case...

MsMissy

My sister lives in Florida & she said it has been cold there, having to turn heat on & off, but its cold here to me where I am at 37 now, but getting up too 65 or so later. keep warm as well as you can everyone who is back east. as my home state of Wisconsin is freezing also.

Yoming 2

ozcar

Quote from: Squid on January 05, 2014, 05:08:38 AM
OMG, that's awful.  The pipes haven't burst anywhere have they?  You may not know until they thaw.  Frozen pipes are a small fear of mine.  I hope it all works out for you.  I'm doing laundry right now, send yours over - one more load won't hurt.  :)

Sending laundry over to ya Squid.  You don't have to worry, there's no delicates in there.

Sue

Everywhere is my area has already called school off for Monday due to the temps expected.

As for my pipes ... they did not burst but it took many hours with the heater in that room for them to become unfroze.

I'm letting the cold water drip mildly in the hopes this doesn't do it again.

Appreciate the concern and if something changes I will keep you updated. beer11.gif

gran2x2

Squid

Yoming 2

Squid

Yoming 2

Yoming 2

gran2x2

I saw this last winter..always makes me smile...

mycatownsme

ozcar

Squid

Quote from: ozcar on January 07, 2014, 06:32:40 PM
Since we're doing snow creatures .....

OMG!!!  I LOVE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Did you do that?

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview