PlayBuddy
May 06, 2024, 02:27:53 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

ozcar

Na, just google snow squid and the first link is a bunch of pics.

Errrr ......... I means YES!!! You like???

Squid

Yoming 2

17 Degrees outside

Whee..................It has now reached the " gettin hot " temp in Grand Rapids......At 3:00 p.m. 

mycatownsme

giggle2.gif  It's kind of nice not having all them below zero temps for a bit.

MsMissy

Im so glad its warming up a bit for you, mycatownsme & yoming.   but yoming are you getting Hot with that fan going LOL   giggle2.gif   

Yoming 2

Quote from: Squid on January 09, 2014, 07:25:01 AM
Love the fan.  Snagged it - tyvm.

Hey glad I could be of service............help yourself to any I post 'cause seeing as how I don't pay for them I will share.... giggle2.gif

mycatownsme

The snow squid is really great!
Hope everyone has a good evening and fantastic Friday.
Lin  tumbsup.gif

MsMissy

I hope you have a good weekend everybody.

snowflower

cheerleading.gif Have a Happy Happy Weekend Everyone!!! And be SAFE!!

MsMissy

Good Morning all on this Monday.

mycatownsme

We got a break from the snow and frigid temp for a few days but snow is on the way again.
It's not bad if you can stay inside and not have to drive in it. Kind of pretty out.
Hope everyone stays safe and warm.
Lin   winter23.gif

Squid

Thanks, Lin.  I think the report here is pretty mild for a few days.  Rain today but that's ok - we needed the water.

Yoming 2

Yoming 2

For those of you who love dogs and shoes.............the perfect combo.... giggle2.gif

mycatownsme

So do agree with needing the water Squid.
Our older governor, Engler made an agreement with China, back around 2010 to let them take lots of our water from Lakes Superior, Michigan, Huron and Lake Erie. No details can be found out about this due to Engler has a policy of not talking about what he did in office.
I don't ever remember this being in our news until lately and everyone was wondering why the lakes water level was so low?
Not sure how long that idiot agreed to do this deal with China but I don't put it past him letting them do this for a long time.
And I bet he got a lot of money to pocket with this deal too.
So I hope for lots of snow and not too much rain to flood but rain too. We do need the water.

On a lighter note, I hope for a fantastic friday and safe travels. 

Lin  tumbsup.gif

Squid

How can he have made such a deal and it not be open to the public?  Someone must have access to the documentation.  Didn't Canada have something to say about draining the lakes?  All but one of the great lakes is shared with Canada, no?

MsMissy

Gee Squid & mycatownsme, I haven't heard anything about this man letting China take our water. but maybe it wasn't said to much on Tv as I watch the news everyday. Im glad you both posted this problem we are having about water. California here is in a drought as we have had hardly no rain at all last year or now. groceries are going up again & there are many fires in Southern Cal. which it isnt suppose to be this time of the year. Yet t is Snowing & raining in some states yet back east & im sure they are tired of the Snow especially.     So I will say Good Morning   to all of you.
Dee   hi11.gif

Yoming 2

Quote from: mycatownsme on January 17, 2014, 05:55:36 AM
So do agree with needing the water Squid.
Our older governor, Engler made an agreement with China, back around 2010 to let them take lots of our water from Lakes Superior, Michigan, Huron and Lake Erie. No details can be found out about this due to Engler has a policy of not talking about what he did in office.
I don't ever remember this being in our news until lately and everyone was wondering why the lakes water level was so low?
Not sure how long that idiot agreed to do this deal with China but I don't put it past him letting them do this for a long time.
And I bet he got a lot of money to pocket with this deal too.
So I hope for lots of snow and not too much rain to flood but rain too. We do need the water.

On a lighter note, I hope for a fantastic friday and safe travels. 

Lin  tumbsup.gif

Please don't take this the wrong way....but you should do a little research on this subject.  Gov. Engler served between 1991 and 2003.  Don't forget Granholm was in office for 4 years also.  There is a lot of information on the subject of who is selling or not selling water to China.  Nestle Corp has a lot to do with that deal.  Not trying to be snarky here, but just trying to help with a little info.   

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview