PlayBuddy
May 19, 2024, 02:30:49 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

asdfhads

I had a couple friends over at my house today. We fooled around with my camera for awhile. Here's one of the beautiful shots that came out:

<admin edit>

yoshisquest

Quote from: Homer on November 04, 2006, 04:08:13 PM
Quote from: JD on November 04, 2006, 04:00:35 PM
All right I usually stay away from this topic but I read it from time to time. But lately no-one wants to talk anymore! :/// Just answer me this: Why you guys no talk no more?  :(

Some of us talk in the Club PogoCheats section but you need 250 posts before you have access to that section.

I guess I have a long way to go then

TmT

Quote from: yoshisquest on December 02, 2006, 06:56:39 PM
Quote from: Homer on November 04, 2006, 04:08:13 PM
Quote from: JD on November 04, 2006, 04:00:35 PM
All right I usually stay away from this topic but I read it from time to time. But lately no-one wants to talk anymore! :/// Just answer me this: Why you guys no talk no more?  :(

Some of us talk in the Club PogoCheats section but you need 250 posts before you have access to that section.

I guess I have a long way to go then
Come play in Fun an Games, wont take you long at all :)

JAMIE31669

Come check out my Christmas Lights..... <<>

www.jamiejames316.com

CindyLouWho

wow that is beautiful Jamie!!!   <...>  is that your house & if so, how long did it take to put all those up?  lol  also i sure wouldn't want your electric bill  :))

justahumping

That is just great Jamie. I love it but I am glad you are NOT my neighbour. I would hate to try and out-do that!

JAMIE31669

Thanks for the comments  O0

yes that is my house, i usually start the weekend before Thanksgiving, and i put the finishing touches on it this past weekend. I usually have the majority of it up and running by Thanksgiving weekend..as far as the electric bill, lol, you dont wana know...
The neighbors, well, none of then decorate except the old guy across the street, and actually i help him with his outside decorations and the stuff on his roof, so his house looks good, but he dosent have very much stuff so my house is kinda the main attraction on the street.
The electrical set up consist of a sub pannel with 8 20amp breakers, and 14 outlets. all running 100ft "orange" extension cords into various multi plug and smaller extensions..
:D

justahumping

Jamie.

<<>

Do you ever have any problems with people taking any of your decor?  I had to stop putting out very much because of people thiking they needed my decor more than I did.  :)))

gator8_24

Morning! Are we out of coffee? The shop has been closed for a few days. Want regular or decaf?

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

justahumping

No wunder there is not coffee. that dang Homer has it all!  (O+O)
Guess I will make my own now and get ready to watch the Saints beat the cowboys  :))  (in my dreams)  Who would have thought that the Saints would ahve been so good this year? or is it that no one has been playing good this year?

Homer

justahumping

Thank you Homer... iffing you was not a dude, I would kiss you!  (OO)    :))
Now I will be  ++ from Homer after that one

Homer

gator8_24

Gonna have to  O+O Homer and Justa, today! :)))

samara

O0 Jamie your house looks absolutely magnifico   :D <...>

bams68

Nice light work there Jamie, sorry I am abit late replying to that post. Wow hope the neighbours don't mine the bright lites. No wonder ur neighbours don't decorate, there's no need to LOL.
As for the electric bill, have you thought of maybe switching to LED lights?? They save like 80% of what they would take, and last longer and also harder to break. I know a few people that do decorate like you, and are planning to switch bit by bit per year. Sounds like a great plan. I've bought myself a few sets this year and they have a beautiful bright to them. anywho very well done I must say. I tend to keep things more simple and still nice all at the same time. Hats off to you

Ur Deer Friend
bams

JAMIE31669

Thanks for the compliments bams,  O0

Ive been considering going to led's but i have soooo many lights that it would take forever to switch completely over to led's and the other bad part is the cost..led's are alot more expensive. alot of my stuff you just cant find in led's either.. the next big thing on my list is to go computer controled (maybe in a few years) , have the lights move to music..expensive and takes alot of time to program everything but it looks great. theres some great videos of it at www.lightorama.com
merry christmas  :/\

Monkey

:/// Two days without a single post in Off-topic  :o

That's a first  :o

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview