This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

Hip, some things never change and it's good to see you!

Nanners, you pick the time and place and I'll be there.

nanners

I'll do that Helen..now I must go..shot time ,,you remember me being diabetic don't ya.. Nice seein yinz all again..

byeee

Helen

Okies Nanners. Careful where you aim that needle. Don't want you to hurt yourself. Call me if you still have the number. Or better yet, I'll call you.

Lynne

Bye Nanners :^*

I gotta go too gotta start dinner for the three of us. Nice seein y'all maybe we'll meet up again.  :^*

Helen

Lynne

Libra

Quote from: SaintHiρρo on February 02, 2007, 01:15:44 PM
Hiya Nanners, Lynne, Helen and to the bestest of best person of allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll time Tara! Boy, I sure do miss you and those wonderful conversations we used to have. How have you been Tara? I'm sure you're doing well but I thought I would ask anyway. Sorry you didn't stick around long enough when we ran into each other on Pogo but I'm sure it was just an accidently clicking of the mouse that resulted in you leaving the room. That's the only logical explaination I could come up with. Anyway, talk to me, chat with me, sip some coffee with me. We sure have a lot of missed time to check up on. Look, I'll give you a call.... say around noon-ish tomorrow and we'll schedule a play date? Sounds like a plan? Ok, I gotta run but I'll be sure to buzz you tomorrow.

Everyone else, have a fan-flippin-tastic afternoon!

I thought you were in Saudi Arabia?  ???

kandykitty20012

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Libra

Quote from: Munkee on January 26, 2007, 09:38:19 AM
:ooo Blu, Libra, Nanners, Clingy, and Helen  :ooo . Hmmmm, wheres Foxx and the rest of the **** losers?

Homer. Don't delete my account please.

Hmmmm.... Do you always stalk those whom you consider losers in Pogo? 

Jus' wonderin'..  :-\

Runner

TmT

:## Ok.. my coffee needs refreshin.... no one made any since 4Feb... lol on this thread

Ms.Behavin

TmT

Ms.Behavin

TmT

lmao.. oh thank you... thank u so very much....

>>look'n around for cream and sugar... I dont often come here... excuse me for look'n like I'm lost<<

Found the cream and sugar.. <<sippin>>  :## nice... very niceeeeeeeee

Monkey

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview