PlayBuddy
May 20, 2024, 12:27:13 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Rasputia

swamp

BluAgain

I forgot my old pw, so I'm back...again. I'm here to ask why the heck do you dislike others so much? Personal attacks on others seems so childish. Can we not be adults?

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: BluAgain on April 19, 2007, 11:06:52 AM
I forgot my old pw, so I'm back...again. I'm here to ask why the heck do you dislike others so much? Personal attacks on others seems so childish. Can we not be adults?
huh? I don't get it. What are you talking about?

BluAgain

Quote from: Ms.Behavin on April 19, 2007, 11:13:15 AM
Quote from: BluAgain on April 19, 2007, 11:06:52 AM
huh? I don't get it. What are you talking about?

Tara has an obvious and public dislike of Libra. Libra is one of the nicest and most generous of all people I know. So, Tara and Monkey refer to a horse as looking like her. Calling her Ms. Fake. Tara also has her anti-Libra avi. To me it looks immature, rude, and pathetic to attack someone not here. If someone were to throw insults to Tara, action would be taken.

Ms.Behavin

So whats ur point? Then why do you keep coming back? If you have a problem with anyone here, then quit coming back.  :!!

BluAgain

Quote from: Ms.Behavin on April 19, 2007, 11:24:37 AM
So whats ur point? Then why do you keep coming back? If you have a problem with anyone here, then quit coming back.  :!!
What's so hard to understand? I came to defend a friend. And try and end the immature games.

Chata *#$% up

swamp

Ms.Behavin

So then why do it in public posts? Seems more like ur trying to slam Tara and Monkey, then trying to resolve anything. If you really wanted to "end immature games" then you take it to private and leave the rest of the forum out of it. If anyone is being childish, its you.  

Chata *#$% up

swamp

BluAgain

Quote from: Ms.Behavin on April 19, 2007, 11:31:43 AM
So then why do it in public posts? Seems more like ur trying to slam Tara and Monkey, then trying to resolve anything. If you really wanted to "end immature games" then you take it to private and leave the rest of the forum out of it. If anyone is being childish, its you.  

I tried privately, no answer. I chose to do it here because it's where the comments were made. She chose to be public about it, so I'll keep it public. You must have trouble keeping up. Who are you? Why am I even answering to you???

Homer

This conversation stops here. Take your petty differences somewhere else. Just to be clear this means everyone.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Chata *#$% up

;:" yeah what homer says ........... go read my blond joke in laugh house and lighten up.  :[

Tara

Chata *#$% up

kandykitty20012

WTF is going on.......oh my god....some people need to take a few pills and relax.......Dont worry Tara you are such a sweetie......Others just cant figure you out is all.... :<<

Tara

Nothing like a good cup of coffee in the afternoon...  :##

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview