PlayBuddy
May 19, 2024, 04:47:09 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Runner

Runner

Homer  11:47:13 AM Viewing Tara's profile.

:oo

Tara

Homer

Quote from: Tara on September 04, 2007, 02:15:34 PM
Quote from: Runner on September 04, 2007, 11:59:25 AM

He knew I wore a skirt today...

Just like Britney she forgot her panties. "Ding...Dang...Y'all!!!"  :)) :)) :))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

TmT

Quote from: Tara on September 04, 2007, 02:15:34 PM
Quote from: Runner on September 04, 2007, 11:59:25 AM

He knew I wore a skirt today...
Lmao...Runner cold busted HOmer peekin up Tara's skirt... I knew he was freaky....lol... caught with your hand in the cookie jar, huh... OUch.... lmaaaaao so freakin hard..... so when he's bored he looks at Tara's profile....lol

Ms.Behavin

What happened to Happy Hour? Oh BTW Hi Everyone!  :!@

Homer

Quote from: Ms.Behavin on September 04, 2007, 03:40:40 PM

Hi Ms.B :<<

Happy Hour has been retired.

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Homer on September 04, 2007, 03:45:01 PM

So does that mean I need to get my post count up to get into that "other" secret thread?  :)))

Homer

Quote from: Ms.Behavin on September 04, 2007, 03:46:42 PM

So does that mean I need to get my post count up to get into that "other" secret thread?  :)))

Monkey mentioned something about getting up but i don't think he was talking about his post count. :)) :)) :))

TmT

Quote from: Homer on September 04, 2007, 03:47:51 PM

Monkey mentioned something about getting up but i don't think he was talking about his post count. :)) :)) :))
Hi MzB' at least Monkey wasnt caught lookin up MzB's skirt....rofl  He wasnt watchin her profile to see if she was here and who is she with...and what are they doin...lmfaoz omg..this is too funny... and he said he is not whipped...he almost banned me for that comment....lmfaoz harder... tears fallin... rollin  ...kickin...screamin cuz it hurtz to laugh this much....  ^5 Tara.. you got it like that g/f... I taught you well....lol

Homer

Quote from: TmT on September 04, 2007, 05:12:57 PM

Hi MzB' at least Monkey wasnt caught lookin up MzB's skirt....rofl  He wasnt watchin her profile to see if she was here and who is she with...and what are they doin...lmfaoz omg..this is too funny... and he said he is not whipped...he almost banned me for that comment....lmfaoz harder... tears fallin... rollin  ...kickin...screamin cuz it hurtz to laugh this much....  ^5 Tara.. you got it like that g/f... I taught you well....lol

You know the saying...Monkey see...Monkey do :)) :)) :))

TmT

Quote from: Homer on September 04, 2007, 05:20:00 PM
Quote from: TmT on September 04, 2007, 05:12:57 PM

You know the saying...Monkey see...Monkey do :)) :)) :))
<<fallin out my chair>>lmao Oh no he didnt go there...

Homer

TmT

:o0 Whose Da Man :o0 I finished before you... I came in the room with u  and flaunted my badge.... lol Bow down and kiss my feet Homer.. and say.. TmT is the Queen of Kickin  :o0 lol
Hey, but ur good...cuz u caught up with me fast... I dont know what ur using but I was, like, 4 or 5 ranks ahead of you and then ...bang... next thing I see...ur were on my butt...

Homer

Quote from: TmT on September 05, 2007, 10:51:46 AM
:o0 Whose Da Man :o0 I finished before you... I came in the room with u  and flaunted my badge.... lol Bow down and kiss my feet Homer.. and say.. TmT is the Queen of Kickin  :o0 lol
Hey, but ur good...cuz u caught up with me fast... I dont know what ur using but I was, like, 4 or 5 ranks ahead of you and then ...bang... next thing I see...ur were on my butt...

Better clean your glasses. I got my last badge already. :)) :)) :))

TmT

Quote from: Homer on September 05, 2007, 12:30:02 PM

You didnt have it when I came in the room...first thing I did was LOOK... and you didnt.... I got mine first... and then I came here and teased you.... you got it....but I got mine first...I even came in the room... I checked your profile and you were sweatin... u had 90 something games...no badge... lol... but u were good trying to kick my butt!!

Homer

Quote from: TmT on September 05, 2007, 12:50:55 PM

You didnt have it when I came in the room...first thing I did was LOOK... and you didnt.... I got mine first... and then I came here and teased you.... you got it....but I got mine first...I even came in the room... I checked your profile and you were sweatin... u had 90 something games...no badge... lol... but u were good trying to kick my butt!!

Where's your proof? O+O

Mr. Rasputia

TmT

Quote from: Homer on September 05, 2007, 01:18:44 PM
Quote from: TmT on September 05, 2007, 12:50:55 PM

Where's your proof? O+O
Oh my... do you forget so easily that the Post also have the T.I.M.E  aT 1:51 you and I both were on this THREAD and I teased you about gettin mine first.  I had jus left your room.... and shook my badge all up in your face...  Sayin Whose Da Man... all in your room...lol..  Then you followed me here... you READ what I posted...then your left w/o sayin a word... I even PM'd you cuz I saw  you readin what I said.

NOW: lmao

At 3:30  AFTER you got your badge... you came back to the forum and said... I need glasses.......

Tada....

Go ahead...man up...bow down... tell ev1... TMT is the queen of kick azz....lol

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview