Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Good Morning Peeps!  :<< :<< :<<

God I love my job!  :)) :)) :))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

TmT

Ok...I'm here... where's Gator8
See, I can drink all night and hang AND still get up early in the morn.... <oopz itz 9:30...guess thats not "early">

gator8_24

Morning Ya'll and you too, Tokens!  Just got up and now need to find food. Had my good laugh already in that other thread that made Homer love his job  :)) :))

P.S. I was a good girl last nite and today might be a naughty one! 0:

TmT

Quote from: gator8 on September 15, 2007, 07:45:17 AM
Morning Ya'll and you too, Tokens!  Just got up and now need to find food. Had my good laugh already in that other thread that made Homer love his job  :)) :))

Oh my, Swamp may get in big trouble today... Im gonna keep the camera.gif real close by... lol

My baby is workin on a pretty Saturday morn <poutin>

gator8_24

Quote from: TmT on September 15, 2007, 08:05:16 AM

Oh my, Swamp may get in big trouble today... Im gonna keep the camera.gif real close by... lol

I've met his better half on Pogo, don't think David can get away with 'anything'  :)) :)) (OO)

kandykitty20012

:;' :## :;'   Good Morning all.....fall is arriving...brrrrrr...only 53 degrees here today.

swamp

Quote from: gator8 on September 15, 2007, 08:31:30 AM

I've met his better half on Pogo, don't think David can get away with 'anything'  :)) :)) (OO)
she keeps a  O+O on me at all times  :%# :)) :))

Mr. Rasputia

hey i look smaller in that pic, that blue shirt doesn't even fit anymore  !@! !@!

gator8_24

TmT

Quote from: McLovin on September 15, 2007, 10:14:35 AM

hey i look smaller in that pic, that blue shirt doesn't even fit anymore  !@! !@!
lol @Gator.... the back of his shirt is splitted str8 up the back... was not enuf material to work with the "seam" to alter...

Ok Snookumz... here ya go  bbq26.gif  bbq26.gif  bbq26.gif ....enjoy!!

Homer

Temperature in the 60's here. I love it!

gator8_24

Good Morning Ya'll !  This is the day I split my time between football and racing, actually I watch the NFL site for scores during the races.

Oh yes, it's 84 here and wish it were cooler  vacation58.gif

Homer & Mayhem , the different page I got when you were down early last night, the DNS thingy, found out this morning my son changed from COX to this DNS server. So the info is different and tells more of what is wrong. I don't know why...lol

swamp

kandykitty20012

Morning all....... :;' :;' :;'..only about 50 degrees when i woke up this morning....brrrrr...but feels good......I know i will be  !@#$ when it starts to snow.

Homer

Quote from: kandykitty20012 on September 16, 2007, 08:05:15 AM
Morning all....... :;' :;' :;'..only about 50 degrees when i woke up this morning....brrrrr...but feels good......I know i will be  !@#$ when it starts to snow.

= kitty :)))

Monkey

gator8_24

Nite Nite Ya'll !! Off to buy some crackers! :)))

kandykitty20012

Quote from: Homer on September 16, 2007, 08:13:29 AM
Quote from: kandykitty20012 on September 16, 2007, 08:05:15 AM

= kitty :)))
Thanks for warming my kitty up Homer :;'....lol

Homer

Boy am I glad I drafted Tom Brady  camera.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview