PlayBuddy
May 19, 2024, 04:04:21 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

gator8_24

Why does Monkey have his pants in a bunch ? :)))

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gator8_24

Homer

lancer

Had to share this.My wife had a kidney transplant, that was
down to 8% of working.She has had it for 19 year's, 2 months and 26 day's.This in itself was a record at Jefferson Hosp.in Philly, they tell you the normal working time is 10-12 years. She was to go into the hospital on Oct. 31,for surgery to have a new fistula put in her arm for dialysis, when we got a call on the 30th, and told they had an offer of a kidney that was a perfect match on the 30th! Surgery went well, and I brought her home yesterday Nov.7! I appreciate all who know her and I for all your prayer's and please keep them coming.Also we found out that the kidney came from a boy 13 years old in Washington state and would appreciate it if you could remember him and his family at this sad time in their life.We will never forget him or his family, and like in the past, Will keep in touch through the transplant co-ordinators. Thank you and God Bless you all.

Tara

Thanks for sharing your story with us...My prayers are with both families, yours and the donors. 0:

Homer

vasunlover

Tara

Quote from: Homer on November 09, 2007, 06:38:42 AM
Good Morning Peeps!  :<< :<< :<<

Can't you come up with a new good morning line and smilies?  The one you are using is about as old as your favorite undies (and that's old).  :))

Homer

Quote from: Tara on November 09, 2007, 07:15:48 AM

Can't you come up with a new good morning line and smilies?  The one you are using is about as old as your favorite undies (and that's old).  :))

:{: :{: :{:

vasunlover

gator8_24

Are they Homer's Sunday undies? (are they hole-y)  :)))

Good afternoon everyone!

Homer

Quote from: gator8 on November 09, 2007, 09:56:46 AM

Are they Homer's Sunday undies? (are they hole-y)  :)))

Good afternoon everyone!

:{: :{: :{:

Tara

There not "holey", there just dirty.  :)) :))  The one with the white ones is Homer..the other people are his Sunday afternoon Eagle Fan Club.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview