PlayBuddy
May 20, 2024, 01:52:50 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

kandykitty20012

OMG....Homer love all the new smilies....yopur the greatest.... happy21.gif dance11.gif xmas6.gif xmas5.gif santamail.gif deer1.gif Xmas Tree carolers.gif dreidel2.gif toboaggan.gif snowman1.gif ski3.gif weather38.gif winter31.gif winter23.gif winter20.gif winter25.gif and lets not forget  :<< :<< :<<

TmT

jeffy

I need some coffee i camped out at meijer to get the spongebob tv, the gold nintendo ds and the big cars mack playset that was all on sale. got the sponge bob tv for 49 with a free dvd player :)  camped out from 11:30 est last night till 5am est this morning
fist time ive done it there was about 50 ppl waiting for wii's and they only had 30. i was first in the non wii line lol

anyway pour me some peppermint java baby or maybe i just dunno what this thread is about!!!!!!!!

Tara

I feel sorry for you jeffy. I was going to do the shopping thing this morning, but I ain't camping out and didn't feel like being all trampled in the mad crowds first thing in the morning.  So I decided to stay home, eat leftovers and feel like crap all day again from eating to much.  dance11.gif

jeffy

Quote from: ~Tara~ on November 23, 2007, 10:39:48 AM
I feel sorry for you jeffy. I was going to do the shopping thing this morning, but I ain't camping out and didn't feel like being all trampled in the mad crowds first thing in the morning.  So I decided to stay home, eat leftovers and feel like crap all day again from eating to much.  dance11.gif

dont feel to bad for me tara aside from waiting 5 1/2 hours it wasnt bad. Since i was first and i had my aunt there at 3:30 to get my cars set it was easy as pie. i was 1st in line got the ds, tv, and this digital picture frame for my aunt we paid then went to the other lines which were empty and paid for the toys then LEFT. Sale started at 5AM we was walking out the door at about 5:10AM laughing at all the people who got there right at 5AM and was like uhhh where can i get this and that and the clerk was like see that line... there is the end. LOL

Tara

That's how it is here, if you don't go early, you don't get it. I'm glad you got what you went for.  This people around here set up house outside stores like Best Buy and Circuit City..lol  They have chairs blankets, and TV's and stuff..lol Last night was our coldest night of the year. I bet they froze their butts off! winter31.gif

bams68

Sum people are jus plain nuts. LOL

I know my sweetie sumtimes goes to those blackout sales...He went last year, got up like at 4 in the morning jus to buy his nephew a new flat montior for his pc. He saved a bundle but wow....jus nuts.

Here in my neck of the woods, we don't seem to have big big sales like that. Small place here but we do have sum sales this weeken'd but yeah I'm not a big shopper, hate it. I'm jus to picky of a person to find anything I really like an not have to give my purse for it. Seems things are jus too darn expensive
Ahhh well that's me.... winter20.gif

Ur Deer Friend
bams

jeffy

Quote from: ~Tara~ on November 23, 2007, 10:45:49 AM
That's how it is here, if you don't go early, you don't get it. I'm glad you got what you went for.  This people around here set up house outside stores like Best Buy and Circuit City..lol  They have chairs blankets, and TV's and stuff..lol Last night was our coldest night of the year. I bet they froze their butts off! winter31.gif

I bet they did it was below 30 here but luckily the store i went to didnt close for turkey day soooo they let us form lines inside. WOOOT!!! HEHEH

Tara

Quote from: bams68 on November 23, 2007, 11:14:57 AM
Sum people are jus plain nuts. LOL

I know my sweetie sumtimes goes to those blackout sales...He went last year, got up like at 4 in the morning jus to buy his nephew a new flat montior for his pc. He saved a bundle but wow....jus nuts.

Here in my neck of the woods, we don't seem to have big big sales like that. Small place here but we do have sum sales this weeken'd but yeah I'm not a big shopper, hate it. I'm jus to picky of a person to find anything I really like an not have to give my purse for it. Seems things are jus too darn expensive
Ahhh well that's me.... winter20.gif

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Your siggy and avi is so cute!

There is a Wal-Mart ad for tomorrow for a PSP3 with 10 games for 500.00  and in small writing it says (2 per store)  LMAO   

The electronic stores and toy stores have the best deals, but they do limit how many each store can sell at that price and how many they even have available.  Jeffy going last night and being one of the first in line is the only way to make out good. I guess taking hour shifts wouldn't be so bad..lol

bams68

That's insane - 2per store LOL. Good deal I'm sure but yeah wow....*laughing off chair*

*thankies for the cute comment* =)
Ur Deer Friend
bams

gator8_24

After reading all this thread, I forgot what it was I was going to say! LOL ButI did something today never had to do before.  anyone know of Junior's Cheesecakes? Well I ordered the pumpking spice cake for yesterday-yuck!  It had no flavor even tho spice. so got on line to customer service and getting a full refund!  It's a good thing as they are expensive Have an extra $46 to spend!  Told ya they were expensive!!! 

Maybe I should have given it to L0c0! !@! 

Xmas Tree Xmas Tree Xmas Tree

Homer

Quote from: gator8 on November 23, 2007, 02:15:34 PM
After reading all this thread, I forgot what it was I was going to say! LOL ButI did something today never had to do before.  anyone know of Junior's Cheesecakes? Well I ordered the pumpking spice cake for yesterday-yuck!  It had no flavor even tho spice. so got on line to customer service and getting a full refund!  It's a good thing as they are expensive Have an extra $46 to spend!  Told ya they were expensive!!! 

Maybe I should have given it to L0c0! !@! 

Xmas Tree Xmas Tree Xmas Tree

Junior's is way over-rated. I get full size cheesecakes from the Pennsylvania Dutch/Amish for under $15 and they are absolutely out of this world.

Here is the link to where I go. I don't know if they ship them though.

http://www.readingterminalmarket.org/merchants/view/2

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gator8_24

At least I'm getting my money back.  But it looks like they don't ship as payment is cash or gift certificate lol

I'll be looking for a pkg from you, Homer  :)) :))

Homer

Quote from: gator8 on November 23, 2007, 03:07:13 PM
At least I'm getting my money back.  But it looks like they don't ship as payment is cash or gift certificate lol

A full cheesecake has yet to leave my house. There is always a giant piece missing out of it. They do take credit cards because I have paid that way in the past.

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on November 23, 2007, 03:16:07 PM

A full cheesecake has yet to leave my house. There is always a giant piece missing out of it. They do take credit cards because I have paid that way in the past.

I'll have to give them a call on Monday.  Just don't take a big piece out of mine! !@! :)) :))

Homer

Quote from: gator8 on November 23, 2007, 05:20:58 PM

I'll have to give them a call on Monday.  Just don't take a big piece out of mine! !@! :)) :))

The Amish don't work Monday and Tuesday. The bakery is open Wednesday-Sunday

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on November 23, 2007, 05:33:36 PM

thanks I'll wait til then.

Homer

Quote from: gator8 on November 23, 2007, 05:36:27 PM

If your going with cheesecake I would get the chocolate chip or the plain. It will travel better. The fruit ones they pour the fruit over the top so it would be quite messy by the time you got it. You can always get the plain and buy a can of cherry pie filling or something like that for the topping. They don't do the swirl thing with the fruit.

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on November 23, 2007, 05:40:24 PM
Quote from: gator8 on November 23, 2007, 05:36:27 PM

If your going with cheesecake I would get the chocolate chip or the plain. It will travel better. The fruit ones they pour the fruit over the top so it would be quite messy by the time you got it. You can always get the plain and buy a can of cherry pie filling or something like that for the topping. They don't do the swirl thing with the fruit.

There is a brand called Lawlers and get their plain chessecake (when it's avaiable) and use the cherry pie filling as topping. Sams Club used to sell it, but now it's Cheesecake Factory brand.  Gosh I'm getting hungry! LOL

TmT

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview