PlayBuddy
May 18, 2024, 08:54:36 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Quote from: TmT on November 30, 2007, 10:09:15 AM
Thank you Homer you gave the forum ho ho respect.. sure all the ladies appreciate that....  xmas5.gif .. I dont expect all to agree..lol  But that looks better to minors viewing smilies. xmas5.gif

People who have no sense of humor shouldn't use it then. It's better than the smileys Mayhem had to remove from a post yesterday.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

TmT

Quote from: Homer on November 30, 2007, 10:17:16 AM
Thank you Homer you gave the forum ho ho respect.. sure all the ladies appreciate that....  xmas5.gif .. I dont expect all to agree..lol  But that looks better to minors viewing smilies. xmas5.gif

People who have no sense of humor shouldn't use it then. It's better than the smileys Mayhem had to remove from a post yesterday.
Oh I agree with you whole heartedly. People with no sense of humor shouldnt use it. Glad I used it cuz I can laugh but my god daughter watchin thats 4 yrs-old I lied to her and said its say's ho ho... not forum ho ho... You know what I mean. Small children love smilies and minis, they dont understand the things you and I do. I agree with you!

Homer

Quote from: TmT on November 30, 2007, 10:23:06 AM

Oh I agree with you whole heartedly. People with no sense of humor shouldnt use it. Glad I used it cuz I can laugh but my god daughter watchin thats 4 yrs-old I lied to her and said its say's ho ho... not forum ho ho... You know what I mean. Small children love smilies and minis, they dont understand the things you and I do. I agree with you!

I'm sorry your 4yo god daughter is looking at the forum and doesn't understand but our forum is for ages 13 and up.

TmT

Quote from: Homer on November 30, 2007, 10:30:49 AM
Quote from: TmT on November 30, 2007, 10:23:06 AM

I'm sorry your 4yo god daughter is looking at the forum and doesn't understand but our forum is for ages 13 and up.

Oh dont be sorry, I didnt have her here for entertainment... My computer center is in my bedroom and she was watchin tv takin a nap yesterday, watchin a video... As with most children, she wouldnt jus lay there...she kept poppin her lil butt out the bed... what u doin... lemme see.

Trust me, as an intelligent adult, and being that I been  member here almost 3 years... I wouldnt sit and let any minor read the forum hun... But smilies catch children eyes.... and she is intelligent enuf to ask what is it... lol

swamp

TmT

swamp

Quote from: TmT on November 30, 2007, 12:30:22 PM
Quote from: swampboy on November 30, 2007, 12:24:57 PM
:/\ afternoon all  civilwar.gif winter20.gif civilwar.gif
Is that gun of yours loaded?
yup  so is my booty  :o0   had to go to the  doctor.gif and got 3  nurse.gif  im sore now  me thinks she missed with one or them  nurse.gif cus i feel like im  drunk.gif  :))) :)) civilwar.gif

TmT

Quote from: swampboy on November 30, 2007, 12:34:13 PM
Quote from: TmT on November 30, 2007, 12:30:22 PM
Quote from: swampboy on November 30, 2007, 12:24:57 PM
:/\ afternoon all  civilwar.gif winter20.gif civilwar.gif
Is that gun of yours loaded?
yup  so is my booty  :o0   had to go to the  doctor.gif and got 3  nurse.gif  im sore now  me thinks she missed with one or them  nurse.gif cus i feel like im  drunk.gif  :))) :)) civilwar.gif
3 nurses made you sore... hmmm Where is Mrs Swamp <<kiddin>> U had to get all 3 injections in the gluteus maximum??? ouch

Homer

Quote from: ~Tara~ on November 30, 2007, 01:20:01 PM
cook.gif    :///

Follow your nose...
It always knows...
The flavor of fruit...

:)) :)) :))

Tara

Homer

bams68

Morning - got hit with a snow storm last nite and this morning. Anyone wanna make quick cash...come plz shovel my driveway LOL. HELP :"
ah shucks
Ur Deer Friend
bams

Tara

Quote from: bams68 on December 01, 2007, 05:38:22 AM
Morning - got hit with a snow storm last nite and this morning. Anyone wanna make quick cash...come plz shovel my driveway LOL. HELP :"
ah shucks
Ur Deer Friend
bams

LOL Are you going to get out there and make a  snowman1.gif or have a  winter20.gif ?  I'd do your driveway, but you are just to far away from me.  ski3.gif   

HO  xmas5.gif HO   xmas5.gif HO    xmas5.gif   Forum...Happy Dec 1st!      winter23.gif   Spread the word!   :)))

Twenty four more days until Christmas and twenty three shopping days left.  winter20.gif

Homer

Quote from: ~Tara~ on December 01, 2007, 08:07:48 AM
Quote from: bams68 on December 01, 2007, 05:38:22 AM
ah shucks
Ur Deer Friend
bams

I'd do your driveway, but you are just to far away from me.  ski3.gif   

:ooo :ooo :ooo

Tara

bams68

Ahhhh you two are jus tooo much LOL.  Well driveways done but oh Mr Cranky pants (my son) was indeed looking for  winter20.gif....what a mess there was out there. My lil guy mostly jus stood there and  winter31.gif...big help he was...but that was after he took mostly all the snow I did put on the bank n pushed it back either in the driveway or jus made a mess .....ah it's kewl jus wasn't his morning when he doesnt' get his way. Geeesh jus like a man isn't it LOL  :))

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Tara

Should I start cleaning house or start studying for finals, or go shopping? :)))  toboaggan.gif

Homer

Quote from: ~Tara~ on December 01, 2007, 09:52:36 AM
Should I start cleaning house or start studying for finals, or go shopping? :)))  toboaggan.gif

I think we should go play in bams driveway.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview