PlayBuddy
May 21, 2024, 01:31:47 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

swamp

Tara

HO  xmas5.gif HO   xmas5.gif HO    xmas5.gif   Forum...Happy Dec 2nd!      winter23.gif   Spread the word!   :)))

Twenty three more days until Christmas and twenty two shopping days left.  winter20.gif

swamp

Quote from: ~Tara~ on December 02, 2007, 07:48:46 AM
HO  xmas5.gif HO   xmas5.gif HO    xmas5.gif   Forum...Happy Dec 2nd!      winter23.gif   Spread the word!   :)))

Twenty three more days until Christmas and twenty two shopping days left.  winter20.gif

afternoon all       here is a pic of homer and ms homer i found 

Tara

Quote from: swampboy on December 02, 2007, 10:22:21 AM

LOL  Thank you swampboy...I'm snagging that!

swamp

Quote from: ~Tara~ on December 02, 2007, 10:59:08 AM
Quote from: swampboy on December 02, 2007, 10:22:21 AM

LOL  Thank you swampboy...I'm snagging that!
yqw ms homer  i found it on my space lol  i thought yall would like it.  civilwar.gif toboaggan.gif civilwar.gif

Mr. Rasputia

I'M HUNGRY!!!!!  !@! !@! !@! darn fat farm is misleading, thought you go there to eat and get farmed to be fat not to be starved. that place is worst than a mexican prison in the high noon during the summer. this looks tasty  deer1.gif

TmT

Quote from: L0c0 on December 03, 2007, 04:59:46 AM
I'M HUNGRY!!!!!  !@! !@! !@! darn fat farm is misleading, thought you go there to eat and get farmed to be fat not to be starved. that place is worst than a mexican prison in the high noon during the summer. this looks tasty  deer1.gif
Leapin up and down (((((l0c0))))) Hi baby!!!

Tara

HO  xmas5.gif HO   xmas5.gif HO    xmas5.gif   Forum...Happy Dec 3rd!      winter23.gif   Spread the word!   :)))

Twenty two more days until Christmas and twenty one shopping days left.  winter20.gif

vasunlover

Merry Merry--shopping all done, onto the eggnog winter20.gif winter20.gif winter20.gif winter20.gif winter20.gif

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

swamp

gator8_24

Quote from: swamp master snagger on December 03, 2007, 07:08:25 AM
:##  gm all  hagd  civilwar.gif deer1.gif civilwar.gif

See what happens when you post a pic of Simpsons? :))  Morning Swampboy, I'm, not typing that long name  :)))
Morning to ya'll !

swamp

Quote from: gator8 on December 03, 2007, 08:00:06 AM:))
Quote from: swamp master snagger on December 03, 2007, 07:08:25 AM
:##  gm all  hagd  civilwar.gif deer1.gif civilwar.gif

See what happens when you post a pic of Simpsons? :))  Morning Swampboy, I'm, not typing that long name  :)))
Morning to ya'll !
morn  gator  hagd    just type   SMS   :)) :)) civilwar.gif

gator8_24

swamp

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview