Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Crabbygrinch Snippypoop on December 05, 2007, 04:58:08 AM
HO  xmas5.gif HO   xmas5.gif HO    xmas5.gif   Forum...Happy Dec 5th!      winter23.gif   Spread the word!   :)))

Twenty more days until Christmas and nineteen shopping days left.  winter20.gif

Technically this is incorrect.  There are 20 shopping days left because Walgreens is open Christmas day.  I rather enjoy going into Walgreens on Christmas day, and watching people scramble for something meaningful to give to the less than favorite Auntie or Uncle that showed up UNinvited and UNannounced :)   Why, if management would let me, I'd pull up a chair, grab some  <:> and my  :## and enjoy the show.   :)) 

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on December 05, 2007, 11:17:50 AM
:ox :ox :xx

What's the matter? You sick or did you just read something that made you sick?   :-\

Monkey

Quote from: Crabbygrinch Snippypoop on December 05, 2007, 02:40:25 PM

What's the matter? You sick or did you just read something that made you sick?   :-\
Both, but mainly the first one  :)))

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on December 05, 2007, 03:45:15 PM

Well I hope you feel better soon.

Monkey

Tara

TmT

Tara

HO  xmas5.gif HO   xmas5.gif HO    xmas5.gif   Forum...Happy Dec 6th!      winter23.gif   Spread the word!   :)))

Nineteen more days until Christmas and eighteen shopping days left.  winter20.gif

Mr. Rasputia

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Monkey on December 05, 2007, 03:45:15 PM

Please take it easy... there's some nasty stuff going around out there.  My 4 year old grandson was running 106 but because Tylenol could control it, the dr.s didn't want to see him.  Things change so much from generation to generation.  Be well soon!

swamp

gator8_24

Good Morning Ya'll ! Crabby, don't  civilwar.gif deer1.gif, that might be Bambi's family! winter20.gif winter20.gif winter20.gif

swamp

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

HO  xmas5.gif HO   xmas5.gif HO    xmas5.gif   Forum...Happy Dec 7th!      winter23.gif   Spread the word!   :)))

Eighteen more days until Christmas and seventeen shopping days left.(Unless you shop at Walgreens)  winter20.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview