PlayBuddy
May 21, 2024, 06:51:57 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Rasputia

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gator8_24

Morning from the home of the 2007 Heisman Trophy winner, Tim Tebow!  :)) Nice and warm here today and time to get the tree up and ready for Santa. ++ ++

dance11.gif dance11.gif winter23.gif winter20.gif winter20.gif

jeffy

Tara

HO  xmas5.gif HO   xmas5.gif HO    xmas5.gif   Forum...Happy Dec 9th!      winter23.gif   Spread the word!   :)))

Sixteen more days until Christmas and fifteen shopping days left.(Unless you shop at Walgreens)  winter20.gif

xxunluv3dlizxx

Oh lord I still need to finish shopping lol

but at least the majority is done

Tara

Quote from: gator8 on December 09, 2007, 07:37:10 AM
time to get the tree up and ready for Santa. ++ ++

Take your time!!  You wouldn't want to do a bad job if you rush.  :)) :)) :))

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer's Grinch on December 09, 2007, 08:59:56 AM
Quote from: gator8 on December 09, 2007, 07:37:10 AM
time to get the tree up and ready for Santa. ++ ++

Take your time!!  You wouldn't want to do a bad job if you rush.  :)) :)) :))
Well, since it's an artificial, mostly preassembled and prelit, Hope I don't do a bad job LOL
P.S. took 15 minutes, all lit and plugged in, easiest job there is! Looks georgeous dance11.gif dance11.gif Xmas Tree Xmas Tree winter23.gif winter20.gif

TmT

gator8_24

Good eve ya'll !  Have been in dominoes all night, the auto plays worse than I do. but did win 10 games by hand tonight.  off to bed and btw my tree looks so good I'm n ot going to put ornaments on it  Xmas Tree Xmas Tree

swamp

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

HO  xmas5.gif HO   xmas5.gif HO    xmas5.gif   Forum...Happy Dec 10th!      winter23.gif   Spread the word!   :)))

Fifteen more days until Christmas and fourteen shopping days left.(Unless you shop at Walgreens)  winter20.gif

Mr. Rasputia

gator8_24

Good almost noon!  Going to be in the 80's al week, still hope the cold comes down south for Christmas! snowman1.gif winter20.gif winter20.gif

swamp

Quote from: gator8 on December 10, 2007, 09:00:13 AM
Good almost noon!  Going to be in the 80's al week, still hope the cold comes down south for Christmas! snowman1.gif winter20.gif winter20.gif
:oo  to early for our 1 week of winter.  we get ours around the last day of jan  civilwar.gif :-[ civilwar.gif

Tara

I'm getting a little scared about swampboy having a gun. He aims it everywhere.  :)))

swamp

Quote from: Homer's Grinch on December 10, 2007, 09:06:56 AM
I'm getting a little scared about swampboy having a gun. He aims it everywhere.  :)))
who  me  :!# civilwar.gif :pp civilwar.gif :-X

gator8_24

civilwar.gif snowman1.gif civilwar.gif deer1.gif winter20.gif winter20.gif winter20.gif winter20.gif

This is what Swamp does with his big gun- get rid of winter--get food for the family--throws snowballs at us!!

swamp

Quote from: gator8 on December 10, 2007, 09:25:53 AM
civilwar.gif snowman1.gif civilwar.gif deer1.gif winter20.gif winter20.gif winter20.gif winter20.gif

This is what Swamp does with his big gun- get rid of winter--get food for the family--throws snowballs at us!!
:!# :/\  thats me  :!! :{

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview